Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามเรื่องส่วนผสมค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Feel free to inquire about ingredients.

Postby pthchy » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:04 am

I'll try to mix it with acne. - Salicylic Acid ( BHA ) - Isopentyldiol - Ichthammol - Shea Butter (Melt) 1. Can we mix all of this together? Yes, without สารกันเสีย and no crea. m maker wants shea butter is the main character because I see writing a rate of 1-100% 2. We can use Ichthammol mix alcohol or oil alone, thank you.
pthchy

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about ingredients

Postby pthchy » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:06 am

[quote="pthchy"]I'm going to try it on acne - Salicylic Acid ( BHA ) - Isopentyldiol - Ichthammol - Shea Butter (Melt) 1. Can we mix all of this together without สารกันเสีย ? สารกันเสีย and don't use cream maker, want shea butter is the main character because I see that I wrote a 1-100% usage rate. 2. We You can use Ichthammol mixed with alcohol or oil alone. can you Thank you
pthchy

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby llerickll » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:05 am

It's very difficult to read. Please cut some words to make it easier to read.
I'll try to mix it with acne - Salicylic Acid ( BHA ) - Isopentyldiol - Ichthammol - Shea Butter (Melt) 1. We can Can I mix all of this together without สารกันเสีย ? สารกันเสีย and don't use cream maker, want shea butter is the main character because it is seen that the rate of use is 1-100% 2. We can use Ichthammol mix alcohol or oil alone? yes Thank you
This answer received thanks from: pthchy
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby staff » Thu May 07, 2020 9:38 pm

Hello,
I'll try to mix it with acne - Salicylic Acid ( BHA ) - Isopentyldiol - Ichthammol - Shea Butter (Melt) 1. Can we mix all of this together without สารกันเสีย ? สารกันเสีย and don't use cream maker, want shea butter is the main one because I see the rate of use 1-100%
Failed Salicylic Acid + Isopentyldiol can dissolve together Ichthammol + shea butter can be melted together, but top and bottom are not compatible. In case of wanting to mix together There must be a binder, as well as a problem of sludge formation. Salicylic Acid because the substance is a powder that cannot be dissolved in oil or water.
2. We can use Ichthammol mixed with alcohol or oil alone. Can it be right?
Can it be dispersed in oil?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development