Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง ActiveRelease Retinal™

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about ActiveRelease Retinal™

Postby kakurasaku » Thu May 07, 2020 9:46 am

**I put ActiveRelease Retinal™ in the 1.7 percent formula, I would like to ask: 1. ActiveRelease Retinal™ If I apply it during the day and it's in the sun, will it affect my skin? 2. I heard that Retinal Do not apply daily, this is true, I only wear 1.7 percent 3. ActiveRelease Retinal™ works best in the range of ph5.5 -6, is it true that this is from another website?
kakurasaku

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about ActiveRelease Retinal™

Postby staff » Sat May 09, 2020 1:44 am

Hello, the use of group ingredients Vitamin A (eg Retinal ) in the formula will be effective ผลัดเซลล์ผิว but from recent research confirms that it doesn't make the skin thinner. which the old belief said should avoid sunlight in the range of use It is not necessary, however, to expose the skin to direct sunlight. without protection such as using sunscreen products It is always something that should be avoided. should be adjusted according to skin condition such as in the case of sensitive skin May be used at low rates Try it according to the rate that the member has stated. If it is found that the skin is red or peeling. It can be adjusted down. The ideal pH is in the range of 3.5-6.5.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development