Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาการใช้สารสกัด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consultation on the use of extracts

Postby chirathpol » Thu May 07, 2020 10:38 am

Hello, I want to produce fast whitening soap The extract that I will use should be which one I'm looking at is Phenylethyl Resorcinol how many percent do you use? 2. B3 + GlucoBright 3. Papaya Extract Papain 4. How many percent of all vitamin C,E do you use? Is it enough for a quick whitening formula?
chirathpol

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on using extracts

Postby austiname789 » Thu May 07, 2020 10:32 pm

From what I've asked, the staff said that the extract ไวท์เทนนิ่ง does not work in soap/rinsing formulations. It takes time to work. Should use extracts that have a positive charge. That is suitable for use in a formula that can be washed off by the extract will remain on the skin, not washed off with water, and the extract Papain easily deteriorates when mixed with water. วิตามินซี is stable and works in the pH-restricted range, soap is alkaline, probably not suitable, or if วิตามินซี pH neutral, it washes off with water anyway. I know that soap วิตามินซี General is an advertisement only. Bright skin after using soap is caused by biting the skin to the point of flaking. Like the appearance of bleaching on the skin. Hydrogen peroxide bleaches the skin, looks bright, but after using it, the body adjusts itself back to normal skin color after 20-30 minutes. However, we have to wait for the staff again.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
austiname789

From thanks :: 11 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development