Cosmetics Products Analysis

อยากผสมสูตรครีมขนคุดครับ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

I want to mix the formula for ingrown hair cream.

Postby mackyjaao » Sun May 10, 2020 8:12 pm

1. Glycolic Acid (AHA) 100% Powder 2.5% 2. Lactic Acid (AHA) 90% Deodorized 10% 3 . Complex Salicylic Acid (Powder, Water-Soluble) 5 % 4. Urea 10% 5. Allantoin 0.5% 6. Double Hyaluron Liquid 7.25% 7. Safe-B3 ™ 5% 8. Aloe Vera Extract 3% 9. Light Cream Maker™ 1.5% 10. Phenoxyethanol SA 1.25% 11. น้ำกลั่น 54% Is there anywhere that needs to be adjusted? Is the acid too strong? Is the humidifier enough?
mackyjaao

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to mix formula for ingrown hair cream.

Postby k.ramnee » Mon May 11, 2020 9:27 pm

I've made a formula like this, suggest that AHA One is enough. become Overexfoliate and it will be difficult to solve. Is the acid too strong? You have to look at the response of your skin. But let me whisper that Retin-A is a very good fight against ingrown hairs at a cheap price as well.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
k.ramnee

From thanks :: 6 Times

Re: I want to mix formula for ingrown hair cream.

Postby staff » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:59 am

Hello. Hydroxy Acids group ingredients ( AHA + BHA ) too much, suggest reducing it to BHA alone can see the result ( Complex Salicylic Acid (Powder, Water-Soluble) 5%) Yes, in other parts, there will be a problem at Urea Check the Stabilize method using Gluconolactone to help control the pH of the formula so that Urea lose quality Allantoin is insoluble in more than 0.5% of water, calculated from the water in the formula only. In case of 54% water there is Allantoin up to 54% x 0.5 = 0.27%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis