Cosmetics Formulation Development

สามารถผสมกันได้ไหมครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can it be mixed together?

Postby austiname789 » Fri May 22, 2020 3:57 pm

Avobenzone 3% Oxybenzone 6% ActiveProtec™ 1-2% Phospholipid 3% LipidSoft™ Matte 10% Satin Cream Maker 1% Phenoxyethanol 0.5% Disodium EDTA 0.5% Remaining water can be mixed? Can I get spf more than 50? If you want pa++++ what should you add in this formula? If add Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid (Gloss) 5-10% Is there any problem in the formula? What % should be adjusted to get spf50? by reducing others as well and the cost is not high --------------------------- 1.Water 44% 2. Cyclomethicone 15% 3. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% 4. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 15% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% from above formula Can I change the 2nd one to another Lipid? LipidSoft™ Matte. If yes, how many % should I add? can claim that no ซิลิโคน แอลกอฮอล์ ------------------------------ 1. Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ 9% DHHB 2% OMC 8% 2. DHHB 7.5 OMC 10 3. OMC 8% Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ 8.5% Octocrylene 3% DHHB 1% BEMT If want to take OMC was issued and used a lipid mat instead. Can this be done? If yes, how many % should I put and add any substance to withstand the spf to complete the spf50PA++++ range?
austiname789

From thanks :: 11 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can you mix them together?

Postby austiname789 » Tue May 26, 2020 1:36 pm

Permission to ask more questions. 1 Using Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25 % Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 15% - in formula without สารกันแดด Others are also included. Two extracts and this % SPF can be used How much do you get? - If it's higher than 50 How many % should be adjusted for each person to be enough to claim that SPF50 - and PA from these two extracts and this %? How much PA can you claim? If you want to have 4+ PA++++ or more, the officer recommends any extracts to add to the formula to add +PA, easy to use, not difficult to mix, not high price, thank you.
austiname789

Postby staff » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:33 pm

Hello
Avobenzone 3% Oxybenzone 6% ActiveProtec™ 1-2% Phospholipid 3% LipidSoft™ Matte 10% Satin Cream Maker 1% Phenoxyethanol 0.5% Disodium EDTA 0.5% remaining water can be mixed? Can I get spf more than 50? If you want pa++++, what should you add in this formula? If add Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid (Gloss) 5-10% Is there any problem in the formula? What % should be adjusted to get spf50? By reducing others as well and the cost is not high
Using Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid (Gloss) In the formula, the formula must be a system emulsion Water-in-Oil only, which means that in case of use in this formula, the formula must be adjusted as follows: Avobenzone 3% Oxybenzone 6% ActiveProtec™ 1-2% LipidSoft™ Matte 10% Phenoxyethanol 0.5% Disodium EDTA 0.5% Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid (Gloss) Warp Cream Maker 10% water remaining by blending the oil parts together. Then gradually add part of the water. into the oil that is continuously spinning
To remove OMC has been issued and used lipmat instead. Can this be done? If so, how many % should I add and which substance should be added to withstand the spf to complete the spf50PA++++
Members should mean using LipidSoft Matte Melt DHHB instead of OMC can, but the solubility rate is lower than using OMC in which case use LipidSoft Matte Members will have to test to see how much the usage rate needs to be increased. to be able to dissolve DHHB (to verify that complete dissolution Sometimes this cannot be done with the naked eye. Must use a binocular)
1 Using Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 15% - In the formula without any other สารกันแดด . Two extracts and this % SPF can be used How much do you get? - If it's higher than 50 How many % should be adjusted for each person to be enough to claim that SPF50 - and PA from these two extracts and this %? How much PA can you claim? If you want to have 4+ PA++++ or more, the staff recommends which extracts to add to the formula to add +PA, easy to use, not difficult to mix, not high price
from this formula, it is expected that the value SPF more than 50 and PA+++, but the actual value must be measured in the lab. The company itself offers free SPF measurements for selected formulas. สารกันแดด of the company. If you want to send a sample to measure You can ask how to send the sample to customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby austiname789 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:36 pm

[quote="austiname789"]May I ask more questions? 1 Using Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 15% - in the formula, without any other สารกันแดด . Two extracts and this % SPF can be used How much do you get? - If it's higher than 50 How many % should be adjusted for each person to be enough to claim that SPF50 - and PA from these two extracts and this %? How much PA can you claim? If you want to have 4+ PA++++ or more, the officer recommends any extracts added to the formula to add +PA, easy to use, not difficult to mix, and the price is not high. Thank you
from the formula with Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% and Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 15% is a sunscreen. In the formula, measure SPF with My Skin's lab and get SPF 34.5. If you want to get SPF 50, which one should you add while still keeping the formula as physical without chemicals? Thank you.
austiname789

Postby austiname789 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:52 pm

Recipe submitted for review Water remaining Satin Cream Maker 0.7 % lipid soft matte 15 % Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid (Gloss )25 % Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 15 % Phenoxyethanol 1 % Zinc PCA 1 % L-Carnosine 0.5 % Butylene Glycol 3 % WaterGuard Lite 3 % ( Water , Glycerin , Glycogen ) 3%
austiname789

Postby austiname789 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:03 pm

As usual, SPF check information from product information web page. notify that if Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid (Gloss)25 % can confirm that SPF 50, but according to the 25% formula, only 34.5 checked with My Skin's lab. Is it possible that other extracts reduce the SPF boost properties of titanium? or if other ingredients are unlikely to reduce protective properties According to the formula, how much titanium should I add to the formula from 25% to be enough to protect at SPF 50?
austiname789

Postby staff » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:26 pm

Hello, I guess it's caused by improper emulsion system. Emulsion is used like Water-in-Oil and oil-in-water together. In the same recipe, cut Satin Cream Maker out of the recipe, the rest no problem. recommend more Magnesium Sulfate 1% in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby austiname789 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:00 pm

water remaining Magnesium Sulfate 1% lipid soft matte 15 % Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid (Gloss)25 % Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 15 % Phenoxyethanol 1 % Zinc PCA 1 % L-Carnosine 0.5 % Butylene Glycol 3 % WaterGuard Lite 3 % moisturizer Other 5% Is this recipe? Change Satin Cream Maker to Magnesium Sulfate 1% is expected to get SPF 50 according to that is likely to be in the information on the website
austiname789

Postby austiname789 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:56 pm

Please ask for more information above and below formula. Bakuchiol 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide 3% Odor Kill 1% Retinal (Retinaldehyde) 0.05% natutal Bisabolol 1% hya china 0.2% Ceramide 2 0.5% Argan Oil 5% B5 1% Satin Cream Maker 1% disodium EDTA 0.2% versa moist 2% ActiveProtec 1% Allantoin 0.2% Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 0.5% Pentylene glycol 3% Propylene Glycol 2% at Can I mix it with water? Any adjustments should be made, please advise.
austiname789

Postby austiname789 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:10 pm

Ask a little more in the recipe above which is the ingredient of Bakuchiol can add Ethyl Ascorbic acid 3%, right?
austiname789

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development