Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามวิธีทำและส่วนผสมครีมค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask how to make and ingredients for the cream.

Postby themewan » Tue May 26, 2020 4:50 pm

want to mix cream ลดริ้วรอย and moisturize. The following formula does not know whether the ingredients and quantity are suitable or not and would like to ask how to do it. 1. Pal-GHK (7%) 2. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (10%) 3. Double Hyaluron Liquid (5%) 4. Safe-B3 (5%) 5. Acetyl glucosamine (4%) 6. Yeast Resurface (4%) 7. Copper Peptide ( GHK-Cu ) (1%) 8.water (58%) 9. Satin Cream Maker (1%) 10. Sweet Almond Oil (5%) 11. shea butter (ultra soft)(5 %) 12. Phytosphingosine (1%) 13.Co Q-10 (0.5%) 14. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) (3%) 15. Phenoxyethanol (0.5%) 16. Mild Preserved Eco (0.5%) Thank you very much.
themewan

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: How to make and ingredients for cream

Postby staff » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:01 am

Hello, the formula can be mixed. but recommended to adjust Mild Preserved Eco to 1% and cut Phenoxyethanol out. Mixing process. Separate the water and oil parts. The water part 1. Pal-GHK (7%) 2. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (10%) 3. Double Hyaluron Liquid (5%) 4. Safe-B3 (5%) 5. Acetyl glucosamine (4%) 6. Yeast Resurface (4%) 7. Copper Peptide ( GHK-Cu ) (1%) 8.water (58%) 9. Satin Cream Maker (1%) 14. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) (3%) 15. Phenoxyethanol (0.5%) 16. Mild Preserved Eco (0.5%) Oil part 10. Sweet Almond Oil (5%) 11. shea butter (ultra soft)(5%) 12. Phytosphingosine (1%) 13.Co Q- 10 (0.5%) Blend the water parts together. Heat the oil and blend until dissolved. Then while spinning part of the water To gradually add part of the oil. and blended together
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby themewan » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:51 pm

thank you very much
themewan

Postby themewan » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:26 pm

Hello, I have ordered ingredients to try and make. But made out, the meat is not very beautiful. Therefore, I would like to inquire further as follows. 1.When the oil part is heated, bring Idebenone and Phytosphingosine was dissolved and found that it was not dissolved but more like just dispersed in oil. I don't know if it's correct Or do I need to increase the temperature or take longer to mix? I want to know that is correct Idebenone should it be dissolved until it doesn't appear as a powder at all? (From the formula I asked, there is no Idebenone but because Co-Q10 No, the staff recommends using it. Idebenone instead). Do I have to warm up the water as well? while mixing the water and oil Should the temperature be the same? And can you switch by pouring the water into the oil? 3. Mixing water-soluble substances Is the order of mixing each substance important? Or you can put anything first. Just add it all 4. When applied to the skin, it is found that it is rarely absorbed into the skin. So I want to know how to fix this point. because the ordered substance is still left So I want to fix it for better. Thank you very much.
themewan

Postby staff » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:21 am

Hello
1.When the oil is heated, bring Idebenone and Phytosphingosine was dissolved and found that it was not dissolved but rather dispersed in oil. I don't know if it's correct Or do I need to increase the temperature or take longer to mix? I want to know that is correct Idebenone should it be dissolved until it doesn't appear as a powder at all? (From the formula I asked, there is no Idebenone but because Co-Q10 No, the staff recommends using it. Idebenone instead). Do I have to warm up the water as well? while mixing the water and oil Should the temperature be the same? And can you do the switch by pouring the water part into the oil?
during the integration, both the water part and the oil part should be about the same temperature. because if the water is too cold when adding the oil part to the solder May cause oil ingredients (eg CoQ10 ) can form a sediment? In the case of mixing and then a sediment is formed. To fix it by warming it to 70 degrees and spinning it. until dissolved together in the whole recipe will be able to fix it By trying not to warm for more than 15 minutes in order to prevent the ingredients in the water, which some items can not withstand the heat, damaged it
3. Mixing the soluble substance. Is the order of mixing each substance important? Or you can put anything first. Just fill in all
in no fixed order. But the ingredients that create the formula meat or combine the formula meat This often results in a thicker formula. should be filled in the sequence This is due to the thickening of the formula. and will make other ingredients more difficult to dissolve
4.When applied to the skin, it is rarely absorbed into the skin. So I want to know how to fix this point. because the ordered substance is still left So I'd like to make it better
, partly due to the selection of quite a lot of ingredients. Maybe consider reducing some ingredients. Especially in the part of oil and butter.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development