Cosmetics Formulation Development

cleaning water

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

cleaning water

Postby intaravitak » Tue May 26, 2020 5:33 pm

I want to know that 1. Makeup wash that My skin recipe contains what is the chemical name INCI? 2. What is the Micellar formula? For example, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate and Poloxamer 184 which qualify as surfactant mixed with moisturizing agents instead of water. Glycerin e right? 3.Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate and PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate What are the differences in properties and characteristics such as color? 4.Some products are advertised as using Micellar technology in production. Do you know how? Please give advice, thank you very much.
intaravitak

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: cleaning water

Postby llerickll » Wed May 27, 2020 7:47 am

Answer number 1 [quote="intaravitak"]I want to know that 1. Makeup wash that My skin recipe sells contains the name What are the INCI chemicals?
on the detail page of this substance. At the bottom it says INCI Name: PEG-6 Caprylic / Capric Glycerides
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Re: cleaning water

Postby staff » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:47 am

Hello surfactant or สารชะล้าง when dissolved in water will become Micellar. Micellar is not new. or any complexity only the seller used as a subject in advertising the physical characteristics of each ingredient You can click to see details of that ingredient.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development