Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรเจลสำหรับผิวหน้ามันและเป็นสิวครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the gel formula for oily and acne-prone skin.

Postby 5batman400 » Tue May 26, 2020 5:51 pm

Hello, I want to make a gel for acne prone skin and very oily face. Including a lot of acne scars and red marks from inflamed acne. I want a gel to add to the smooth surface, reduce redness and reduce it. I don't know if this formula is appropriate or not. Ingredients 1. Safe-B3 (5%) 2. GlucoBright (4%) 3. Yeast Resurface (3%) 4. Rhamnose (3%) 5. Vitamin B6 (1% ) 6.Licorice Extract 1% (1%) 7.Natural Bisabolol (1%) 8. CopperPeptide ( GHK-Cu ) (2%) 9. Phytosphingosine (1%) 10.DMI (3%) 11. AnyGel (1%) 12.water (37%) 13. Mild Preserved Eco (1%) Method of preparation 1. Mix all the soluble substances one at a time 2. Add AnyGel Poor gel. 3. Mix Bisabolol Phytosphingosine enter First and then add it to the gel that has been mixed. 4. Add สารกันเสีย it the right way to do it and what precautions are there for mixing? Sorry to bother you. Thank you.
5batman400

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about gel formula for oily and acne-prone skin.

Postby staff » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:21 am

Hello, the steps are correct but Bisabolol and Phytosphingosine add to the gel. Then blend it together. do not have to be mixed together before because it will not be compatible
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development