Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำในการปรับสูตร Brightening Serum

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice on adjusting the Brightening Serum formula.

Postby thnptbu » Thu May 28, 2020 4:49 pm

I would like to ask for advice to adjust the ingredients for Brightening Serum. Concept is 1. Able to act in reducing melanin production and reducing the same pigment with a variety of glaucoma. So 2 mechanisms 2. Serum texture is easy to spread. Absorbs quite quickly Does not thicken to a gel or cream. (Can flow, but not water level) 3. Can provide moisture / ลดการระคายเคือง to a certain extent. (In the formula I choose Calendula Extract (Water Soluble) 5%) Ingredient: 1. Activated Resorcinol ™ 1% 2. Disodium EDTA 0.2% 3. Phenylethyl Resorcinol (eq. Sym-White™ ) 0.5% 4. MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine ) 2% 5. 4MSK (Potassium Methoxysalicylate) 2% 6. Tranexamic Acid 3% 7. Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) 0.5% 8. 1,2-Hexanediol ( Super-Purified, Odorless) 5% 9. WhiteCumin™ ( Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane ) 0.3% 10. Algae Oil Laminaria Digitata Extract 10% 11. Pure Caviar Oil น้ำมันไข่ปลาคาเวียร์ 10% 12. Light Cream Maker™ 1% 13 . Calendula Extract (Water Soluble) 5% 14. น้ำกลั่น 60% sterile. Thanks for your advice in advance.
thnptbu

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on adjusting Brightening Serum formula

Postby llerickll » Thu May 28, 2020 5:01 pm

Activated Resorcinol Sym-White The mechanism of action is the same. Choose any one Light Cream Maker can cement up to 20% oil in This formula, the oil phase, should be 4 + 10 + 11, probably too much. I'm not sure if there will be a problem of separating floors in the long term or not. Wait for the staff to come in more.
This answer received thanks from: staffthnptbu
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby thnptbu » Thu May 28, 2020 5:20 pm

[quote="llerickll"] Activated Resorcinol Sym-White The mechanism of action is the same. Choose any one Light Cream Maker can cement up to 20% oil in This formula, the oil phase, should be 4 + 10 + 11, probably too much. I'm not sure if there will be a problem of separating the floors in the long term or not. Please wait for more staff to come.
Thank you. Can you suggest me between Activated Resorcinol Sym-White with the same effect, which one should I use?
thnptbu

Postby llerickll » Sat May 30, 2020 10:52 pm

[quote="thnptbu"] Thank you. Can you suggest that between Activated Resorcinol Sym-White with the same effect, which one should you choose?
Let's try. This thread https://www.myskinrecipes.com/post38716.html
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby thnptbu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:22 pm

[quote="llerickll"][quote="thnptbu"] Thank you. Can you suggest me between Activated Resorcinol with Sym-White with the same effect, which one should you use
? This thread https://www.myskinrecipes.com/post38716.html
Thank you.
thnptbu

Postby thnptbu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:23 pm

Still waiting for staff to give more information.
thnptbu

Postby staff » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:06 pm

Hello, confirm the selection of drying ingredients that llerickll recommends is resorcinol works the same. Let's choose one. Sym-White has an experimental result (but done by the inventor) that it is less irritating. Activated Resorcinol 1. It is recommended to change the cream maker for the stability of the formula. by changing to Satin Cream Maker 1.0%-1.2% + Xanthan Gum 0.5% or Satin Cream Maker 1.0-1.2% + ClayThick Ready 5% 2. The team cannot confirm that Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) will be able to dissolve in 1,2-Hexanediol . Yes, you need to test it or use Butylene Glycol in dissolving instead. (confirm that it can dissolve in Butylene Glycol can be) 3. Consider adding Sodium Metabisulfite 0.1-0.2% improves stability. Sym-White
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby chutima132 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:26 pm

How is the usage? I want to know how to mix
chutima132

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development