Cosmetics Formulation Development

การคำนวณสัดส่วนน้ำมันในสูตร

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Calculation of oil proportions in formulas

Postby misix24 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:37 pm

I want to know, when looking at how many % of oil in this formula, which ingredients do I have to count as oil? As far as I can see it is as follows: 1 liquid, dissolved in oil 2 liquid, soluble in water and oil 3 liquid, dispersed in oil 4 liquid, dispersed in water and oil 5 powder, dissolved in oil 6 powder, dissolved in water and oil 7 powder, dispersed in oil 8 powder dispersed in water and oil Which of the above items is considered oil? LipidSoft is it considered oil too?
misix24

From thanks :: 15 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Calculating oil proportion in formula

Postby misix24 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:45 pm

case LipidSoft is that there are ten. which understands that LipidSoft Made to replace the use of oil in the formula. So I'm not sure how to count. LipidSoft Is it the oil in the formula? or is there a way to see how LipidSoft which one is oil Which one is not oil, thanks.
misix24

Postby llerickll » Fri May 29, 2020 11:07 pm

[quote="misix24"]case LipidSoft is that there are ten which understands that LipidSoft Made to replace the use of oil in the formula. So I'm not sure how to count. LipidSoft Is it the oil in the formula? or is there a way to see how LipidSoft which one is oil which one is not oil Thanks
This is a purely personal opinion, I look at "solubility". If it says "solubility: solubility in oil", I'll put it in the Oil phase --> considered oil. That's it. Wait for the staff again.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby misix24 » Fri May 29, 2020 11:24 pm

[quote="llerickll"][quote="misix24"]case LipidSoft is that there are ten which understands that LipidSoft Made to replace the use of oil in the formula. So I'm not sure how to count. LipidSoft Is it the oil in the formula? or is there a way to see how LipidSoft which one is oil which one is not oil Thanks
This is a purely personal opinion, I look at "solubility". If it says "solubility: soluble in oil", I'll put it in the Oil phase --> considered oil. That's it. Wait for the staff again.
Solvent in oil, I understand that it is considered oil. But it will be confusing at some points, for example LipidSoft™ CC or LipidSoft™ Lite on the page it says dispersed in oil. But in front of the technique says that it dissolves in oil. So I'm confused.
misix24

Postby staff » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:06 am

Hello
I want to know When you look at how many % of oil in this formula, you have to count which ingredients are oil. As far as I can see it is as follows: 1 liquid, dissolved in oil 2 liquid, soluble in water and oil 3 liquid, dispersed in oil 4 liquid, dispersed in water and oil 5 powder, dissolved in oil 6 powder, dissolved in water and oil 7 powder, dispersed In oil, 8 powder, dispersed in water and oil
Members want to know in order to calculate that Can the formula be synchronized, or at what rate should Emulsifier / cream maker be used? All elements that cannot be dissolved in water. Considered as part of the oil (or other parts) which must be given Emulsifier / cream maker to help coordinate. yes
already LipidSoft Does it count as oil?
Yes, because LipidSoft is not soluble in water, therefore Emulsifier serves to help coordinate
Solution in oil I understand that it is oil. But it will be confusing at some points, for example LipidSoft™ CC or LipidSoft™ Lite on the page it says dispersed in oil. But in front of the technique says that it dissolves in oil. So I'm confused
Technically, oil is not soluble. but a combination (Or dispersed compatible), technical terminology is called Miscible, not Soluble, but in the mix. สูตรเครื่องสำอาง can be considered the same.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby misix24 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:56 pm

thank you very much
misix24

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development