Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องการผสมครีมกันแดดครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to mix sunscreen.

Postby arin_khem » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:03 am

I want to mix sunscreen. I don't want to use silicone base for fear of clogging. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 15% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Ectoin 2% Water 52% Milk Lotion Maker™ 5% Can this be mixed or not? How to mix is water base, add Ectoin and Mild Preserved Eco into the water one at a time and stir. Mix together one by one. Oil base mix Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid , Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid , and Milk Lotion Maker™ together, heat to 70 degrees. Base warm water 70 degrees and gradually add oil base. and people to be one flesh Is this correct? Ectoin be destroyed by heat? If it is destroyed, it should be filled. Ectoin at what time? Or that the above recipe doesn't need to be reheated.
arin_khem

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Want to mix sunscreen?

Postby staff » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:57 am

Hello, let's see a sample recipe from the product detail page. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid. Cyclomethicone If you don't want to use silicone, you can use it. emollient Type other instead, for example LipidSoft Dry , LipidSoft Lite Ectoin can withstand heat The method of blending is not correct. Check the mixing instructions. from the sample formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development