Cosmetics Products Analysis

Base Silicone Emulsifier

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Base Silicone Emulsifier

Postby nichanichaon » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:08 pm

This is the ingredient list clinique moisture surge Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Trisiloxane , Trehalose , Sucrose, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer , Hydroxyethyl Urea , Camellia Sinensis ( Green Tea ) Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Caffeine , Sorbitol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Sodium Hyaluronate , Caprylyl Glycol , Oleth-10, Sodium Polyaspartate, Saccharide Isomerate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Tromethamine , PEG-8, Hexylene Glycol , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Disodium EDTA , BHT, Phenoxyethanol , Red 4 (Ci 14700), Yellow 5 ( CI 19140 ). [ILN44001] Thick creamy texture, gelatinous, semi-gel semi-cream texture, fast absorbing, non-greasy, suitable for dry skin. I only want to unpack the base formula of clinique moisture surge (the active ingredient is my own formula), but I still haven't found 4 of them yet. Can the team recommend another substance (that the page is available for) to replace it? -Sucrose in the formula, what function does it use? -Oleth-10 (emulsifier Non-polar type / สารลดแรงตึงผิว ) -Sodium Polyaspartate ? What is the substance? What is the function of the formula? -What is Sorbital? What is the function of the formula? * Please ask for additional advice. 1. This formula of Clinique Can the team help you guess if you use it? Dimethicone and Trisiloxane how many % 2.If I add QuikBlur™ (Polymethylsilsesquioxane Solution) is it considered silicone? 3.In addition to Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer ( Pro Polymer ) in Clinique's Formula What emulsifier do you use to bond the silicone again? **I'm not sure if I should use it. Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) how many % will it be able to combine all the silicone and the creamy texture that is easily absorbed? not greasy on the skin or does not make your skin look gross because I intend to apply skincare and then make up *** Thank you team in advance for advice.
nichanichaon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Base Silicone Emulsifier

Postby staff » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:54 am

Hello
-Sucrose What is the function of the formula? -Oleth-10 (emulsifier Non-polar type / สารลดแรงตึงผิว ) -Sodium Polyaspartate ? What is the substance? What is the function of the formula? -What is Sorbital? What is the function in the formula?
Sucrose , Sorbitol is a humectant from the sugar group. You can use humectant / moisturizer Sugar group can be substituted Chain MOIST72 ( Saccharide Isomerate which is already included in the recipe) Yes, if you want to add Sucrose in the actual recipe, it's cane sugar. Buy it at the supermarket. Sodium Polyaspartate comes from Aspartic Acid to Amino acids moisturizer It will be available next month. Currently waiting to be imported
1.This formula of Clinique Can the team help you guess if you use it? Dimethicone and Trisiloxane how many %
trial Dimethicone 10% , Trisiloxane 5%
2. If I add QuikBlur™ (Polymethylsilsesquioxane Solution) is it considered part of silicone?
is considered part of polymethylsilsesquioxane ซิลิโคน means the member wants to know How do you calculate the synchronization ratio? QuikBlur is considered part of the water, but if it means QuikBlur contains an element of ซิลิโคน (eg if you want to claim that the formula does not contain ซิลิโคน ) must be treated as ซิลิโคน ka
3.In addition to Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer ( Pro Polymer ) in Clinique formulations. Which emulsifier is used to cement silicone again?
Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer , Oleth-10 serves to combine the formula, but the use of Oleth-10 in this formula requires hot-process mixing. use heat in the formula synchronization This will make the process difficult. Because many ingredients should not be heated for a long time. Recommended in this formula, use Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer 1.5% + Inulin Lauryl Carbamate 1% will be able to cement the level of 20% silicone, but it needs to be blended exactly like this (can cut Pro Polymer can be removed because if you add more will make the meat thicker, unusable)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis