Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตร ว่าสามารถผสมเข้ากันได้หรือไม่ oxygenate sleeping

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask if the formula can be mixed together or not oxygenate sleeping

Postby earlsalin » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:26 pm

I don't know if this recipe is enough or not. I want it to look like a clear gel, colorless, odorless, gel texture is not thick, easy to spread. Can be used as a sleeping mask or apply and wash off. I want to use it as a highlight after chemical peeling laser after just the first use. (Focus on immediate results, so choose Mineral Ready and Yeast Resurface I don't know if I understand right) I will feel that my face looks firm, shiny like a mirror and pores are smaller. including helping to relax Reduce irritation from post treatment (so choose beta glucan ) Water 66.4% Glycerin Gel 10% beta glucan 10% 1,3- Propanediol (Natural) 5% Yeast Resurface 3% Mineral Ready™ (Mn+Zn+Cu) 2% NAT RIBOSE 1.5% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Carbomer 940 1% Question is 1) 10% beta glucan beta glucan it precipitate? beta glucan there any one out there that can help reduce redness? Or inflamed skin can replace some. The gel is not too heavy and does not precipitate 2) shelf life and storage Will it be easy to oxidize or lose quality and the cream that contains Mineral Ready mixed, how to maintain? In the case of mixing in the formula as well Should it be kept refrigerated? 4) Yeast Resurface What is the maximum Yeast Resurface to be effective in terms of gentle and gentle peeling? 5) Adding oxygen into the skin using Mineral Ready , besides this, is there any other ingredient that can be substituted? and increase oxygen to the skin equally well
earlsalin

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: ask if the formula can be mixed together or not oxygenate sleep

Postby staff » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:54 pm

Hello beta glucan rate is too high. It is recommended to leave no more than 5% and use a variety of other ingredients together. It can give better results than trying to focus on just one ingredient. However, using 10% in this formula does not precipitate because the formula is gel-like. not watery This formula does not require Carbomer already because Glycerin Gel will now be able to provide gel texture. Should be stored at a cool temperature. Avoid heat and light. 4.3% is enough to see the results already. 5. The manufacturer. Mineral Ready™ Claims to add oxygen to the skin. whether it is an adequate mechanism To reduce or prevent wrinkles (In fact, this is very far from enough). Try to nourish the skin all around. Better than worrying about adding oxygen alone.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development