Cosmetics Formulation Development

ส่งสูตรตรวจสอบ ซีรั่มแบบน้ำ ไม่เหนียวเหนอะเวลาทาที่หน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Send a review formula. Liquid serum. Not sticky when applied on the face.

Postby earlsalin » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:05 pm

Drying out acne water-serum. Check the formula before ordering for production testing. I need a liquid serum. Not sticky when applied on the face Suitable for people with normal-oilly skin. The effect is healing. สิวอุดตัน without dry, peeling or red skin, focusing on using at night. But it can also be used as a morning serum before applying foundation or makeup without peeling or drying until make up does not stick Water 74.9% Active ingredient Oil base 1% Bakuchiol (already liquid) Water base 1% Zinc PCA is a water soluble powder. (non-heat resistant) 2% TreMoisture in powder Water soluble 0.5% Acacia Salicylic Acid is a water soluble powder. (non-heat resistant) 3% Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite 5% water soluble clear liquid Aloe Vera Extract 5% water soluble clear liquid Sodium PCA Clear liquid dissolved in water Others 3% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) active ingredient penetrance enhancer and salicylic solvent/ Bakuchiol 1% ActiveProtec Water soluble clear liquid UV protect 1% emollient Ester ( PPG-3 Myristyl Ether) dissolved in oil in the formulation is co emulsified with Satin Cream Maker 1% Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% Satin Cream Maker I don't want the serum to be heavy (I'm not sure if it's suitable for serums that want a liquid formula or not) 1% Odor-Kill Deodorant DMI 0.1% Disodium EDTA sure if the product will be layered or not because it contains oil Bakuchiol mixed with other water-soluble binders such as 0.5% Satin Cream Maker and 1% emollient Ester ( PPG-3 Myristyl Ether) enough? Or should I choose another such as pro-polymer? I want the serum to be watery. or if separated can be shaken before use Together they will be in the form of water, not suspended, can be homogeneous. Or which one do you use? I want it to be light and watery. 2. I want the serum to be watery or a very light serum. Blended and absorbed. Is there any conflict between the selection of the ingredients above? For example, the texture is too heavy, sticky, etc. Which one can cut it off? 3.DMI is enough to be a penetrance enhancer of Bakuchiol and other active ingredients? Or should I add a good one such as lauracapram ? Will it conflict with DMI or not, or can put both? Two together I want it without hurting the skin, but it can enhance the anti irritation effect well, thank you.
earlsalin

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Send a formula to check serum, water-based, not sticky when applied on the face.

Postby staff » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:05 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. but may be very liquid which creates an opportunity for stratification but if members confirm that they can shake before use no problem The stratification is not a sedimentation characteristic. Rather, it separates the layers of the oily mixture (e.g. Bakuchiol ), which may float on the formula surface. It doesn't mean that it's light. just liquid in lightness It depends on the composition of the formula. The formula is somewhat thick but has a light texture that is easily absorbed. Does not mean that it must be liquid as water. 3. DMI alone is enough. The formula should be adjusted for usage rates. Acacia Salicylic Acid Some increase Because that rate may not be enough to dry acne or ละลายสิวอุดตัน . I recommend you try to adjust it to at least 2-2.5%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Send a formula to check serum, water-based, not sticky when applied on the face.

Postby earlsalin » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:51 pm

The formula is slightly thick but has a light texture that is easily absorbed
I don't know if there is any advice on how to combine the formula to achieve a light texture as suggested? Which one to use (ester?) Is the chosen one correct in terms of wanting it to be absorbed well into the skin? If the assumption is correct If you want the water blend formula to combine with the oil of Bakuchiol need to add % emulsified ? or add another emulsified ? yes Or when ordering the formula, I will adjust the % until it blends with itself. I intend to make it not heavy and absorb quickly, so I focus on a lot of water in the formula. I'm not sure if I understand correctly. I intend to add these compounds to the formula. 1% of Licochalcone A 1% liquid sugar and 5% Safe B3 added to the formula. I don't know if there will be any conflict, thank you.
earlsalin

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby llerickll » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:00 am

The word "light" is quite subjective depending on personal feelings. You have to consider it yourself https://www.myskinrecipes.com/post42273.html
If you want to emphasize the smoothness, you can use WaterLube Slip , I recommend. Tested at 3%, can be added directly to the original formula
http://www.myskinrecipes.com/post36506.html [ quote]ask I want the gel to be a fast absorbing type that rubs and dries onto the skin. but leaving softness on the skin ซิลิโคน add LipidSoft™ Dry II 7-10% If silicone is acceptable, use Dimethicone 1Secs 7-10%
https://www. myskinrecipes.com/post41604.html
If you mix it and it doesn't absorb quickly enough. may consider following your suggestion llerickll by adding VersaMoist 1-2% see
As for Emulsifier or Cream maker, if you want to be liquid, it is recommended to use Light Lotion Maker instead of Satin Cream Maker Yes, it can combine oil up to 40% like Oil in Water, but the texture will be not thicken at all (still liquid)
This answer received thanks from: oatartssangchai1staffearlsalin
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby staff » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:25 pm

Hello
I don't know if there is any advice on how to combine the formula to be as thin as you recommend? Which one to use (ester?) The chosen one is correct or not in terms of wanting it to be absorbed into the skin well
This formula doesn't need to add ester, if you want to be light in water form. Let's cut it out.
If you want the water blend to combine with the oil of Bakuchiol , do I have to add % emulsified, or do I add another emulsified? Go in and ask for advice. Or when ordering a trial, the formula will adjust % until it blends itself
, adjust Satin Cream Maker is at least 1.2%
intentionally add these compounds added to the formula 1% of Licochalcone A 1 % sugar liquid and 5% Safe B3 added to the formula too. I don't know if there will be a conflict
can you add it?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development