Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการละลายและขั้นตอนการผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about solubility and mixing procedures.

Postby rachoyu » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:30 pm

Ask me 1. Butylene Glycol 5 % sufficient to dissolve Licorice (90%) 0.05%, Licorice (A 20%) 0.5% and Artocarpus Lakoocha Wood Extract 0.5% until clear If not, need to add Butylene Glycol is how many % to dissolve until clear? 2. If the formula contains about 12.5% oil, it contains 2.1 Squalane 6% 2.2 MSH White 2% 2.3 Phytosphingosine 1.5% 2.4 Bakuchiol 1.5% 2.5 German Chamomile Extract 1% 2.6 Sym-White 0.5% I would like to ask if in mixing and melting I use 2.1+2.2+2.3, heated using not more than 60 degrees for a short period to melt until All the parts of the oil to be mixed with the water part of the Cream Maker mixture. Search until combined. Stir until creamy, then add 2.4+2.5+2.6 directly into the cream in the last step, blend or blend together. I don't know if the hair oil is mixed correctly according to the steps or not. If it's not correct, please ask for the correct steps. 3. Since the formula contains both water and water soluble parts accounted for 81.45%, oil and oil soluble parts accounted for 12.5% and glycol solubility accounted for 6.05 according to item 1. I would like to inquire. that the dissolved part according to item 1. must be mixed in any step of the formula
rachoyu

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about solubility and mixing process

Postby staff » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Hello
1. Butylene Glycol 5 % enough to dissolve Licorice (90%) 0.05%, Licorice (A 20%) 0.5% and Artocarpus Lakoocha Wood Extract 0.5% until clear If not, need to add Butylene Glycol how many % to dissolve until clear
I think it's enough? But you have to actually test it. because there are many components
2. If the formula contains approximately 12.5% oil, it contains 2.1 Squalane 6% 2.2 MSH White 2% 2.3 Phytosphingosine 1.5% 2.4 Bakuchiol 1.5% 2.5 German Chamomile Extract 1% 2.6 Sym-White 0.5%
Warm up the oil and blend well. Some of the ingredients may not be completely dissolved. That's fine, just stir them up. Then warm the portion of water. with the creation of a gel-cream texture Satin Cream Maker and while blending of water To gradually add part of the oil. (continuous spinning and the temperature must be similar in both parts) of the glycol To add to the water. Blend well. before or after the soldering with the oil part
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development