Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนช่วยตรวจสอบสูตรครีมทาหน้าให้หน่อยค่ะ repost

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please help me check the formula of the face cream for me. repost

Postby ung343 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:36 pm

Hello team I'm still waiting for an answer. Thank you very much :roll: Please help me check the formula for face cream post 27 May 2020 1. Grape Seed Oil (Refined) 15% 2. Palmaria Palmata Extract 2% 3. Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate) 2% 4. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 4% 5. Activated Resorcinol™ 1 % 6. Light Cream Maker™ 1.5% 7. Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% 8. น้ำหอม 1.5% 9.Add Water until 100% has tried to test and mix. There are white flakes that have not yet dissolved. You can't see them when you apply them on your face. The texture of the cream is a bit greasy. Please advise. P.S. I don't know how to use it. Grape Seed Extract instead of number 1, please advise.
ung343

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me check the formula for face cream please repost

Postby staff » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:57 am

Hello,
I have tried the mix test. There are white flakes that have not yet dissolved. You can't see them when you apply them on your face.
in the mixing process. I don't know if it has brought 1+3+6 to heat at 80 degrees to melt them together first, right? have warmed both the water and oil to the same or similar heat and then weld it? The sediment is probably caused by item 3, which is incompletely soluble.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ung343 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am

I brought 1+3 to warm it up to 80 degrees. But 6 and the dash didn't warm up. Next time I will adjust the new method. Thank you very much.
ung343

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:42 am

Hello, change from Light Cream Maker to Soft Cream Maker or Butter Cream Maker and in the synchronization process Both parts must be heated to the same temperature. Recommended recipe to add ActiveProtec OX 2% to prevent Activated Resorcinol change color too
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis