Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขวดของ Reed diffuser

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Reed diffuser bottle

Postby saruncsiri » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:13 am

I wonder why many brands of reed diffuser claim the ingredient is Essential Oil s to put the bottle into a clear bottle. Putting the reed diffuser in a clear glass bottle, both containing Essential Oil there really a downside? because as I understand Essential Oil should be in a teal bottle. or more blue than clear bottles The reason for asking is because I want to wear reed. The diffuser should be transparent as well (for beauty), but I'm afraid it will make the product of bad quality. What are the disadvantages of putting in a clear bottle? Does it affect the smell or other properties (eg aromatherapy ) or if it can be worn? Do I need any special ingredients? Thank you.
saruncsiri

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Bottle of Reed diffuser

Postby staff » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:53 pm

Hello, the problem of putting in a clear bottle is Essential Oil will be able to be exposed to direct light and if exposed to a lot of UV light will lose quality. change in smell effect Or there may be a darker color, such as becoming more yellow. In other parts, there is no problem. In the event that you want to protect not to lose quality quickly when exposed to light Maybe try to add Vitamin E Acetate 0.1%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development