Cosmetics Formulation Development

PMMA booster (SPF)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

PMMA booster (SPF)

Postby jitrada.nant » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:19 am

Please ask for information about usage. PMMA Booster (SPF) I have put PMMA Booster (spf) 4% into sunscreen. The water base formula has a spf of 51. The feeling after using the sunscreen - I feel that my face is a bit dry - When I put on make-up (without using a primer), the pores are visibly reduced. I want to ask How can I improve the formula? If you want to make your face look more hydrated and does not settle pores PMMA 4% for sunscreen (serum) is too much to dry out my face? Should reduce the amount of substance or increase it to moisturizer (currently using Sodium Hyaluronate 0.2%) If you want to help hide pores What substance should I put? (Currently there are no ingredients ซิลิโคน )
jitrada.nant

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: PMMA booster (SPF)

Postby staff » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:55 pm

Hello, the team thinks that members choose to use PMMA Booster at a too high rate No Note that SPF was tested before adding PMMA Booster to see how much the value increases.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jitrada.nant » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:55 am

Hello, I didn't check SPF before adding PMMA Booster Yes, how many % should I wear normally without drying my face like this? If adding this substance is not suitable, should add สารกันแดด right? yes thank you
jitrada.nant

Postby staff » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:41 pm

Hello, I don't know. Members have tried making meat in such recipes. that the skin touches or dry your face before adding PMMA Booster ? and how many % of oil is there in the formula? (counting all kinds of oil)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jitrada.nant » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:00 am

Hello, I want the skin to be smooth, easy to spread, easy to apply, absorb quickly, dry (I'm satisfied with the texture of the skin, but after using it for a long time, I feel that my face is dry). There is no oil in the formula at all. Thank you.
jitrada.nant

Postby staff » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:14 pm

Hello, if you feel dry skin after using it may consider filling A little oil or moisturizer slightly in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development