Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับ active ingredient บางตัวค่ะ ไม่มีปัญหาในการจ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about some active ingredients. I have no problem in the distribution.

Postby earlsalin » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:19 pm

Interested in making a cream with active ingredient from icthamol, azalaic acid to treat acne. But the problem is 1. Suppose that if you want to register FDA for use in cosmetics, these substances are classified as drugs or cosmetics. Is there a prohibition to take note or not? For example, azalaic acid will tell you that it's a drug, but you can use Azeloil diglyconate instead, so I'm a bit confused. 2. How can I usually check which substance is a drug or cosmetic group? no Or do I have to call and ask the FDA? Personally? For example, tar is a medicine or cosmetic, etc. Thank you for your advice.
earlsalin

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about some active ingredients. No problem.

Postby batblast41 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:04 am

azelaic It's a drug, it can't be a cosmetic. but another one with the same name It's normal makeup. same action But the strength is different. In fact, the drug group is rarely sold. Most of them are in the medical field.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
batblast41

From thanks :: 52 Times

Re: Ask about some active ingredients. No problem.

Postby staff » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:45 pm

Hello 1. Azelaic Acid is intended for use in pharmaceutical products only. Cannot be used in cosmetics while derivative is Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate Can be used in cosmetics cause because Does not irritate the skin like Azelaic Acid The company sells both grades, but if you want to buy Azelaic Acid which is only used in pharmaceutical production. The purchaser must submit a certificate of the place of manufacture of the drug. so it can be sold If you do not have an entrepreneur account with the FDA, but because the FDA in Thailand references the same requirements as EU Cosing (DOF of the EU countries), it can check substances that are allowed to be used in cosmetics. Available from the website eu cosing ( https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/cosmetics/cosing_en )
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development