Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องส่วนผสมใน Shampoo ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the ingredients in the shampoo.

Postby khun_moon » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:51 am

I've already figured out the formula. But I'm still not sure if I mix it out and get shampoo and conditioner or not. The purpose of shampoo and conditioner is to have a gentle formula suitable for sensitive people. Dry and damaged hair style In the formula, do not enter น้ำหอม because I'm allergic, conditioner wants to do semi-dye hair too. black But try to mix according to the conditioner formula and then some I feel that there is a burning sensation on the back of my neck. I don't know which ingredient has that effect? Or is it the color you're wearing? I remember that my mom used to tell me that I had a pain in the back of my neck when I dyed my hair in the past, just guessed [url]Shampoo[/url] 1. SulFoam - Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate 15% 2. SiliWater 1% 3. Biotin Express 1% 4. Urea 5% 5. Triacetin 0.5% 6. Flora Foam 3% 7. ActiveProtec 1% 8. Biotin yl - GHK 3% 9. Pure Keratin (Sheep wool) 1% 10. Dandruff-Guard 0.5% 11. Paeonia Preserve 2% 12.Water 67% 13. Lactic Acid 2% must have a shampoo texture builder like N8000 70, what is it? Can this formula create a shampoo texture? Just copied from other formulas. [url]Conditioner[/url] 1. Cetearyl Alcohol 8% 2. Sensitive Cream Maker 1% 3. SiliWater 1% 4. Cetrimonium Chloride ( CTAC ) 1% 5. Clear-Cond ( Quaternium-80 ) 2% 6. ActiveProtec 1% 7. SemiColor - wood black 0.5% 8. Color Fix 5% 9. Mild-Wash 10. FloraFoam 3% 11. Behentrimonium Chloride (BTAC) 1% 12. Lactic Acid 4% 13. Paeonia Preserve 2% 14. Borage Oil 2% 15. Wheat Germ Oil 1% 16.Water 66.5 % Tried to share. Let's use it to look black. It seems to be a bit too black. And the formula is not creamy at all. After using it, it stings my hair behind my neck again. I don't know what substance it is. Please help me improve the formula and recommend products that are compatible with both formulas to be more usable and better than what I have set :)
khun_moon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about ingredients in shampoo

Postby staff » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 am

Hello, Shampoo : N7000 is a shampoo base made from SLS/SLES which is สารชะล้าง The sulfate group may be harsh on the scalp for beginners. Recommended to use The sulfate-free ready base is Sulfate Free Shampoo Base instead of 1,6 ingredients
4. Urea 5% 5. Triacetin 0.5%
2 ingredients. for what purpose Because it does not have any benefit to the hair. In case of wanting to moisturize the scalp as well Urea Consider using a lower rate (2% is enough)
Tried to share Let's use it to look black. It seems to be a bit too black. And the formula is not creamy at all. After using it, it stings my hair behind my neck again. I don't know which substance
cut 2, 9, 10 from the formula and add Ceteareth-20 3% in the formula. Others no problem but Lactic Acid added in the last step. Only after getting the cream, add it to the cream and blend together. Allergy problems The only way to test is to test each ingredient separately by diluting it at the rate used. (for example Lactic Acid If you want to use it in a 4% formulation and are unsure if you are allergic or not, dilute it in น้ำกลั่น 4%, then tested. patch-test on the skin) because it cannot be predicted that Will I be allergic to any ingredient?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby khun_moon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:04 pm

shampoo will try changing from 1,6 to Sulfate Free Shampoo Base see if you use Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base will give different results? Show that Sulfate Free Normal is likely to get irritated. It hurts my eyes. - What rate should I use instead in the formula? thickener from Sulfate Free Shampoo which one should I use to avoid allergic reactions? In what ratio? SugarThick™/ ClearClean™ / Xanthan Gum / EasyThick™ conditioner will cut 2,9,10 as recommended. but to add only Ceteareth-20 at a rate of 3% instead, right? The rest of the formula should be reduced, because 3 substances were cut, we originally set it at 9%. and SemiColor - wood black will try. Can it come down to only 0.1%? Put 0.5% and feel that it's too dark. Or that we can adjust the formula when mixing? So how will this effect on the hair?
khun_moon

Postby khun_moon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:06 pm

[quote="khun_moon"]shampoo Will try changing from 1,6 to Sulfate Free Shampoo Base but if you use Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base will give different results? Show that Sulfate Free Normal is prone to irritation. Ta Lo? - What rate should I use instead in the formula? thickener from Sulfate Free Shampoo which one should I use to avoid allergic reactions? In what ratio? SugarThick™/ ClearClean™ / Xanthan Gum / EasyThick™ Massage cream will cut 2,9,10 as recommended. but to add only Ceteareth-20 at a rate of 3% instead, right? The rest of the formula should be reduced, because 3 substances were cut, we originally set it at 9%. and SemiColor - wood black will try Can it come down to only 0.1%? Put 0.5% and feel that it's too dark. Or that we can adjust the formula when mixing? So how will this effect on the hair? How much should we adjust the pH for both of them? Normally it's 5.5-6.5, but I don't know what to do. Still burning on the scalp. But after a while, it will disappear when my hair starts to dry. I'm not sure which substance bit me.
khun_moon

Postby staff » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:14 am

Hello
shampoo Will try changing from 1,6 to Sulfate Free Shampoo Base see if you use Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base will give different results? It means Sulfate Free Normal is prone to irritation. Ta Lo? - At what rate should it be substituted in the formula?
The no-tear type is more gentle than the normal type. but cleaning efficiency It will be lower as well instead of at the same rate. สารชะล้าง Same set
Thickener from Sulfate Free Shampoo which one should I use to avoid allergic reactions? In what ratio? SugarThick™/ ClearClean™ / Xanthan Gum / EasyThick™
test
Conditioner I will cut 2,9,10 as recommended. but to add only Ceteareth-20 at a rate of 3% instead, how should the others in the formula be reduced? Because 3 substances were cut, we originally set it at 9%. and SemiColor - wood black will try. Can it come down to only 0.1%? Put 0.5% and feel that it's too dark. Or that we can adjust when mixing the formula?
can adjust it. The part that is missing or beyond 100% of the recipe, adjust the proportion of water.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development