Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามค่ะ ใช้สารนำพา2ตัวร่วมกันได้ไหมคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

May I ask, can I use 2 carriers together?

Postby barameejung » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:51 am

Inquire, use สารนำพา together? Use Quick Coll with Pep Coll no If so, which one is better to choose? Dry skin, wrinkles, sensitive skin, 40 years old, if using substances ลดริ้วรอย multiple to ten Will it be more than necessary? For example Quick-Coll 2% Pep-Coll 3% Ectoine 2% (requires defrost first or weighed and blended together) MOIST72 1% Matrixyl 3000 6% Repair Activator 10% Argireline 5% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% Hydro Algae 2% Adenosine Liposome 3% Betaglucan 2% Pea-Ex 6% WaterLock 2% DMI ( สารนำพา ) 3% Ethoxydiglycol ( สารนำพา ) 2% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Thank you. I will order more ingredients.
barameejung

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question, can I use 2 carriers together?

Postby staff » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:41 pm

Hello, [quote:del8dxo]DMI ( สารนำพา ) 3% Ethoxydiglycol ( สารนำพา ) 2%[/quote:del8dxo] There is no need to use two of them together and can't expect more benefits. I recommend using one DMI is enough. Quick-Coll and Pep-Coll works on different mechanisms. can be used together but may consider reducing the rate of use No need to use it at a high rate like using one. Other parts are not a problem, but be careful about how sticky it is. Due to the use of quite a lot of ingredients on the suitability of the formula The team thought it was inappropriate. cause because It is to focus too much on wrinkles. But the formula does not contain ingredients that help restore dry skin. Learn to recommend Skin-mimic 10% for dry skin yes (by reducing the group ingredients anti-aging did you post it?) It seems that the formula is not 100% complete, the rest is water or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Question, can I use 2 carriers together?

Postby barameejung » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:28 pm

Yes, the rest is water. I have now removed 5 of them. Then go and make another present that has Skin mimic with added hyaluronic acid. Keep it nourished before applying this serum. Thank you admin
barameejung

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development