Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับสารสกัดค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the extract.

Postby khun_moon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:23 pm

Oil Soap™ that says that if there is no water in the formula, the pH cannot be adjusted, so no matter how you mix the oil - The pH is in the right range for your skin. Not allergic and dry, right? - This substance makes the soap meth. How is it different from stirring the soap with caustic soda in the water? Does not make it difficult to wash off, right? - If you want to add herbal powder or Essential Oil in the formula, how much % should I use? Freeze Me™ (Menthone Glycerin Acetal) can be used in which products, shampoos or ขี้ผึ้ง , can balm be used? How do you use it and in what ratio? Thank you :D
khun_moon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about extracts

Postby staff » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:24 am

Hello
Oil Soap™ says that if there is no water in the formula, the pH cannot be adjusted. How do we mix the oil? - The pH is in the right range for the skin. Not allergic and dry, right? - This substance makes the soap meth. How is it different from stirring the soap with caustic soda in the water? Does not make it difficult to wash off, right? - If you want to add herbal powder or Essential Oil how much % should be used in the formula
Oil has no effect to the pH value. Allergies are specific to each individual. if called correctly would have to be called irritation In the case of the oil itself, the absence of pH or not affecting the pH of the skin does not mean that it cannot be irritated. Caustic soda is strongly alkaline, depending on the desired rate. There is no fixed set, but the herbal powder may precipitate in the formula, Essential Oil Consider according to the desired scent level. And beware of using too high rates. There is a chance of skin irritation.
Freeze Me™ (Menthone Glycerin Acetal) can be used in which product? some shampoo or ขี้ผึ้ง balsam can I use it? How to use it and in what ratio?
There is no limit to use. The mixture is oily. and can be dissolved in other oils
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development