Cosmetics Formulation Development

เจล ยาหม่อง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

gel, balm

Postby ratchadapond.pst » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:17 pm

Hello, I'm going to make a balm gel. So I want to ask for information from those who know. 1. The gel that I want to make is a mixture of borneol, menthol and camphor because I want the gel to cool and have more oils such as Plai oil, Kaffir lime oil. Propylene glycol 3. Coloring is a water soluble color. small amount I used to try using carbomore 940 dissolved in water, mix oil and add TEA, but it appears that the gel is opaque. When adding oil, it will immediately become cloudy. So I would like to ask for advice if you want a clear gel, which one should I use? Is it Oil Tic Clear S or Sugar Gel, can I use it in this case? Thank you.
ratchadapond.pst

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: gel, balm

Postby staff » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:23 pm

Hello, the formula to cut Propylene Glycol and water-out color must use สีละลายน้ำมัน is not สีละลายน้ำ Sugar Gel can be used, but the algorithm might be a bit more complicated. สารสร้างเนื้อเจล Other oils are recommended to consider. Oil Thick™ Clear S or Oil-Fix™ O is easier to use.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: gel, balm

Postby ratchadapond.pst » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:47 pm

And besides these 2 are there any others? that can give a clear gel If there are oil
ratchadapond.pst

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development