Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องน้ำมัน Bakuchiol

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about Bakuchiol Oil

Postby dorothy-pop » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:06 am

Hello, I have read the oil information Bakuchiol is interesting in that it works and the results are similar to Retinol So I would like to ask more information as follows: 1.Oil Bakuchiol on the way Myskinrecipes Sold with a source of production from where? 2. Oil Bakuchiol Bakuchiol much is the clogging value? Bakuchiol can be used in conjunction with acne products Retinol ]. Retinol Vitamin A Then how to enhance the power? 4. Oil Bakuchiol can be used in pregnant women, right? I tried to find a reference paper but couldn't find it, thanks.
dorothy-pop

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Bakuchiol oil question

Postby staff » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:01 am

Hello, 1. USA 2. Not clogged 3. No need to use together / No test results confirming that they can work together. Therefore, it is not recommended to use them together. 4. Can be used.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dorothy-pop » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:11 am

Yes, thank you. I didn't know that I ordered oil Bakuchiol from Myskinrecipes, unknown document. certification Where is the source from? Is it an organic plant? Can I request a document?
dorothy-pop

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:08 pm

Hello, I have certificate documents and natural sources. but there is no document of organic certificate because The manufacturer does not extract from plants grown in organic form, so I can only claim that come from nature But it is not organic. If you need any documents You can request it from customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com after ordering.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development