Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำในการปรับ Product Texture

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice on how to adjust the product texture.

Postby thnptbu » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:19 pm

Please ask for advice on adjusting the texture of the product. The product is a milky white serum. Personally, I'm quite satisfied with the results of use. But there is still a problem with texture that is difficult to blend. >> I want to know Can adjust the texture to be easy to blend, soft and smooth like luxury Brand? If yes, how should I adjust the ingredients? Ingredient List 1. Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3% 2. Adenosine Liposome 5% 3. Energy-Blend™ ( Caffeine + Adenosine + Vitamin B3 ) 10% 4. Double Hyaluron Liquid 5% 5. Lavender Oil (French) 1% 6. (Syn-Ake eq.) Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate 4% 7. 1,2-Hexanediol (Super-Purified, Odorless) 3% 8. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% 9. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% 10 . น้ำกลั่น sterile 60% 11. Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) 5% If you have other suggestions, you can recommend it like together I'm very new to this. Thank you in advance
thnptbu

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on adjusting product texture

Postby staff » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:15 am

Hello, usually the main ingredient used to adjust the skin texture. In counter brands, it is silicone. If this formula contains silicone, for example Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) at 5% will find that the skin is very soft and smooth.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development