Cosmetics Products Analysis

อยากได้ส่วนประกอบในการทำสครับค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

I want the ingredients to make the scrub.

Postby dueraning1264 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:16 pm

I want to consult. I want to consult the ingredients for making the scrub. The one that is a scrub, I will use noni leaves. Because it contains vitamin A and contains substances ลดจุดด่างดำ สารกันเสีย , but if you want to use the leaves, I would like to know how long will it last if I use the fresh leaves that have been processed? สารกันเสีย , which one should I buy? And I want a solvent for the scrub as well. Personally, who will be a scrub, I would like to recommend something other than non-yori leaves as well. [color=#BF00FF][color=#BF4000]P.S. It's good to recommend other ingredients needed in the scrub as well.[/color][/color]
dueraning1264

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want ingredients to make a scrub

Postby dueraning1264 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:25 pm

I want to consult. I want to consult the ingredients for making the scrub. The one that is a scrub, I will use noni leaves. Because it contains vitamin A and contains substances ลดจุดด่างดำ Yes, but if I use the leaves, I would like to know how long will it last if I use the fresh leaves that have been processed? If I have to use สารกันเสีย , which one should I buy? And I want a solvent for scrub too. Ask for a type that can be compatible with plants. Personally, who will be a scrub, I would like to recommend something other than non-yori leaves as well. P.S. It's good to recommend other ingredients that are needed in the scrub as well.
dueraning1264

Postby dueraning1264 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:32 pm

[/url][quote="dueraning1264"]I want to consult, I want to consult the ingredients for making a scrub. The one that is a scrub, I will use noni leaves. Because it contains vitamin A and contains substances ลดจุดด่างดำ Yes, but if you want to use the leaves, I would like to know how long will it last if you use the fresh leaves that have been processed? If you have to use สารกันเสีย , which one should I buy? And I want a solvent for scrub too. Ask for a type that can be compatible with plants. Personally, who will be a scrub, I would like to recommend something other than non-yori leaves as well. P.S. It's good to recommend other ingredients needed in the scrub as well.
dueraning1264

Postby staff » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:56 pm

Hello, the word through the process. What process do you mean?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis