Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามส่วนผสมในยาย้อมสีผม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the ingredients in hair dye.

Postby khun_moon » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:32 am

After trying แชมพูเปลี่ยนสีผม and then SemiColor - Wood Black 0.5% ColorFix 5% suggested that it should be Adjust the pH to touch 9 from 6.5 because it still has color after using it - can be washed off by rubbing your hands. But it doesn't stick to the hair after using it for more than 10 times. 1. Which substance should I use to adjust the pH to be higher, which is suitable for sensitive and non-irritating people? 2. After adjusting pH 9, how will it work? and how many times will it take to see results in dyeing สีผม semi-permanent 3. resorcinol p-Phenylenediamine m-Aminophenol ( 3-Aminophenol ) How to use it and which substance should be used? Because there is no detailed instructions like other substances. 4. From item 3. How does the substance work? Yes, it is an etching substance. สีผม for permanent dyeing? 5. I would like to suggest a formula for sensitive people. But I want to make a conditioner to cover the white hair a bit. I'm very numb. Thank you :D
khun_moon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about ingredients in hair dye

Postby staff » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:11 pm

Hello 1. Use Triethanolamine 2. I can't answer, I can only answer, the color will be more sticking. but the hair dye looks semi-permanent ability to stick It's not as good as the usual permanent colors. Try to compare the products. แชมพูเปลี่ยนสีผม in the market for Adjust the level of expectations. 3. The ingredients are permanent (permanent hair dye), not semi-permanent.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development