Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามค่ะ ต้องการhyaluron gelที่มีปริมาณhyaluron 1.5%

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire. I need hyaluron. gel containing 1.5% hyaluron

Postby thelittledraco » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:18 pm

Please inquire if you need ไฮยาลูรอน gel with active substance is double ไฮยาลูรอน 1.5% requires Double Hyaluron ic % per water, how many %? ไฮยาลูรอน Double molecule (Standard, Nano) liquid type with a concentration of Hyaluronic Acid 5% (by It contains 2.5% Nano Molecule type and 2.5% Standard Molecule type. We can use ไฮยาลูรอน 4d and japan can be used in the same gel formula? - Will it give better moisturizing effect if you use both double hya+hya japan+? hya4d - Will there be a more greasy feeling on the skin than using one type? if using a combination of several Thank you in advance
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question

Postby thelittledraco » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:27 pm

Please allow me to edit the question. Like we write confused ourselves, that is, if you want hyaluron Gel with 1.5% hyaluron, how many % should I use double hya?
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Inquiry, need hyaluron gel containing 1.5% hyaluron

Postby staff » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:33 pm

Hello
if you want ไฮยาลูรอน Gel with active substance as double ไฮยาลูรอน 1.5% Required Double Hyaluron how many % ic per water how many %
use Double Hyaluron ic Acid 30% (70% water)
we can use ไฮยาลูรอน Can 4d and japan be used in the same gel formula? - Will it give a better moisturizing effect if I use both double hya+hya japan+ hya4d? - Will there be a greasy feeling on my skin than using the same type? If you use several types, you can mix
. For normal touch skin, whether Hyaluronic Acid ] Hyaluronic Acid Any type of Hyaluronic Acid will not have a problem with stickiness.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development