Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามก่อนสั่งซื้อสารค่ะ Acacia Salicylic Acid จะมีความหนึบ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask before ordering the substance. Acacia Salicylic Acid is sticky.

Postby thelittledraco » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:29 am

Acacia Salicylic Acid is thicker than Complex Salicylic Acid or not? Salicylic Acid has been spray dry with Acacia Gum so I'm not sure. that With this gum, will it be more sticky? Thank you in advance
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Please ask. Toner for wiping face or spray chest and back.

Postby thelittledraco » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:38 am

toner for wiping the face or spraying the chest and back 1. Can I use the following ingredients? Complex Salicylic Acid 5% or Acacia Salicylic Acid 4% Safe B3 10% Gluco Bright 4% water the rest 2. Should I add any substance? 3. What should the PH of the formula be? to get the most benefits of the substances in the formula Thank you in advance
thelittledraco

Re: Inquire before ordering the substance. Will Acacia Salicylic Acid be important?

Postby staff » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:42 am

Hello, because the usage rate is very low. So it doesn't affect the stickiness or gooey formula. but will serve only to help Salicylic Acid is water soluble and can be characterized as Timed-Released gradually released into the skin In order not to cause irritation like using a simple Salicylic Acid yes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Inquire before ordering the substance. Will Acacia Salicylic Acid be important?

Postby staff » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:06 am

Inform members Related questions Please inquire within the same thread only.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please ask. Toner for wiping face or spray chest and back.

Postby thelittledraco » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:37 am

[quote="thelittledraco"]toner For wiping the face or spraying the chest and back. 1. Can I use the following components? Complex Salicylic Acid 5% or Acacia Salicylic Acid 4% Safe B3 10% Gluco Bright 4% water the rest 2. Should I add any substance? 3. What should the PH of the formula be? to get the most benefits of the substance in the formula Thanks in advance
Please help here. Thank you.
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:10 am

Hello
toner For wiping the face or spraying the chest and back. 1. Can I use the following components? Complex Salicylic Acid 5% or Acacia Salicylic Acid 4% Safe B3 10% Gluco Bright 4% water remaining
Recipe not yet สารกันเสีย Recommended Mild Preserved Eco 1%
2.Is there any substance that should be added?
If it is a facial toner or a skin spray, it is recommended to add. moisture eg MOIST24 2-3% [quot e]3.What should the PH of the formula be? To get the most benefits of the substance in the formula
3.5-5.5
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development