Cosmetics Formulation Development

Chlorophyll สีตุ่นซีด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Chlorophyll pale mole color

Postby glimirofficial » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:40 am

Chlorophyll, when I put it on, I'm afraid it will molest out sugar. Because we plan to put alcohol 50% as แอลกอฮอล์ wipe it clean. put in แอลกอฮอลล์ , where The color is not dull, still green. I will only wear it to make it light color. Another question is that the website doesn't specify how many % of colloidal silver do we have to put? The concentration is the same as silver pure 1%.
glimirofficial

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Chlorophyll pale mole color

Postby staff » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:53 pm

Hello, please ask for the lot number of Chlorophyll that members have received. The staff will send you a review. [quote:1waaaaeea]Another question is that the website doesn't specify how many % colloidal silver do we have to wear? The concentration is the same as silver pure 1%[/quote:1waaaaeea]. Nano Silver Solution (2000ppm, Colorless Solution) or not? The usage rate is stated on the website as follows. [quote:1waaaaeea]Usage: for any product It acts as a disinfectant. Mixing method: Please refer to above information, formula pH should be in the range of 2-11, avoid salt/electrolyte of any kind (including EDTA ) in the formula, because it can affect the stability of colloidal silver, cannot be cationic surfactant can be used in the formula. Rate of use: 1-5% (recommended 2% or equal to 40ppm for most control/sterilization) Product characteristics: colorless or very light gray liquid Solubility: soluble in water. Storage: The product has a shelf life of 1 year. Always refrigerated before use in formulations. INCI Name: Water, Colloidal Silver Silver Content: 2000ppm[/quote:1waaaaeea].
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development