Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรเจลอโลเวร่าลดการระคายเคืองให้ริมฝีปากค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help to see the Aloe Vera gel formula to reduce irritation to the lips.

Postby coarcolar » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:01 pm

Hello, please help admin to check the correctness. Or is it possible to use this formula? before ordering production Sorry in advance, I may be wrong and right. I'm new but I'm trying to study. Indications for use. It is a gel that is applied after tattooing the lips (with a small needle). There is a slight wound that is not severe, but is swollen and can be easily infected. So I want to produce this gel formula. Coat the lips for ลดการระคายเคือง Reduce swelling, heal tissues, heal quickly, add moisture stimulate blood flow Including reducing the infection in a light preliminary cool down, the skin goes in the body after the lip tattoo is done. Product texture is gel อโลเวร่า transparent Viscous, a little thin film is formed. Base components Ratio Purified Water . 90.00% Aloe Vera (Actives Extract 10:1) *3.00% Vitamin B5 ( Panthenol ) 1.00% Cellulose gum 1.00% Allantoin . 0.40% Phenoxyethanol ( สารกันเสีย ). 0.40% Glycerin retention 1.00% Butylene Glycol Solvent 1.00% Avena sativa (Oat )kernal oil. 0.5% Ginkgo biloba leaf extract 0.40% Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria). 0.40% Tocopheryl Acetate . 0.50% beta glucan . 0.40% Thank you very much.
coarcolar

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help to see the Aloe Vera gel formula to reduce irritation to lips.

Postby staff » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:31 am

Hello, if you make a formula for applying lips like this It should be in the form of a balm. with high viscosity to be able to perch on the lips If made into a liquid gel like this Will not be able to stick to it. For the use of various active, you can choose as you want as usual. but change the texture of the formula to a balm Let's look at a sample recipe from Water Balm
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development