Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรเจลล้างหน้า ช่วยเรื่องสิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

cleansing gel formula help with acne

Postby tor1903 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:33 am

Please help me look at the ingredients. I want a cleansing gel to help with acne 1. DI Water 55.5% 2. EDTA 0.2% 3. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 4. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid Time-Release) 3.3% 5. Sodium Lactate 3% (moisturized) 6. MicroKill 1% 7. Isopentyldiol 5% (makeup remover) 8. Para-Preserve 1% 9. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 30% Are the ingredients compatible and if I use Foaming Tea ? Foaming Tea instead of Sulface Free Shampoo Base? Will it be the same clean?
tor1903

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Cleansing gel formula help with acne

Postby staff » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:13 am

Hello, the formula can be mixed. but in case of wanting to change from Sulfate Free Shampoo Base to Foaming Tea cleaning performance may be lower. may have to consider increasing the proportion of use Foaming Tea even more because of natural cleaning agents. The efficiency is not the same as chemical cleaning agents. However, in this formula, in the case of using Sulfate Free Shampoo Base may not be needed up to 30%. 20-25% first, if found to be clean enough You can consider increasing it to 30% because the rate of 30% is usually used in liquid soap or shampoo formulas. which has a need for cleaning efficiency higher than the cleansing formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development