Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามค่ะ มีสารตัวไหนที่ทำให้เหนอะหนะผิวบ้างคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please inquire Is there any substance that makes the skin sticky?

Postby thelittledraco » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:00 am

Does this formula contain any substances that make the skin sticky? Repair Activator 10% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 5% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 10% Pep®-Coll 5% Copper Peptide 3% GlucoBright 4% Safe B3 10% DMI 3% Odor Kill 1% Satin Cream Maker 1% mix and try to use on the skin. 1. What should I cut or add? The texture of the formula is not sticky. 2. At first the formula looks thick. but after a while The texture of the formula is very liquid (but the stickiness is not gone), what is the cause? 3. I used to mix similar formulas with 38-42% active substance. The formula is not sticky. I didn't wear it then Safe B3 , GlucoBright is it possible? The second one will make it gooey. 4. Is there a way to make the texture of this formula not sticky without having to start a new formula? I'm sorry that I have done it. Thank you in advance
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask questions

Postby thelittledraco » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:04 am

[quote="thelittledraco"]This recipe Is there any substance that makes the skin sticky? repair activater 10% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 5% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 10% Pep®-Coll 5% Copper Peptide 3% GlucoBright 4% Safe B3 10% DMI 3% Odor Kill 1% Satin Cream Maker 1% mix and try it on your skin. 1. What should I cut or add? The texture of the formula is not sticky. 2. At first the formula looks thick. but after a while The texture of the formula is very liquid (but the stickiness is not gone), what is the cause? 3. I used to mix similar formulas with 38-42% active substance. The formula is not sticky. I didn't wear it then Safe B3 , GlucoBright is it possible? The second one will make it gooey. 4. Is there a way to make the texture of this formula not sticky without having to start a new formula? I'm sorry that I have done it. Thanks in advance
from above recipe. The remaining % are น้ำกลั่น
thelittledraco

Re: Please ask questions Is there any substance that makes the skin sticky?

Postby staff » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:25 pm

Hello, the ingredients are not greasy. but probably caused by proportion of water too little As the member said It wasn't greasy before, but when I added Safe-B3 + GlucoBright another 15%, which means the proportion of water is reduced by 15%, causing the proportion of water in the formula to be too small. You can add more water to the formula, or consider adding a textured ingredient, for example Silicone Gel Ultra Clear 5%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thelittledraco » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:51 am

The first recipe was thick. but after a while The formula is very liquid. what happened
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:00 am

Hello, the formula has put สารกันเสีย or not according to the composition The report is not yet สารกันเสีย
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thelittledraco » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:52 am

[quote="staff"]Hi, the formula is inserted สารกันเสีย or not, according to the elements you have mentioned, not yet สารกันเสีย
No
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:47 pm

Hello, there is a possibility caused by growth. of the bacteria in the formula Make the formula liquid. I recommend you to try adding. สารกันเสีย at an appropriate level. and test new stability by potentially accelerating the reaction by keeping it in the cupboard Incubator 40 degrees.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development