Cosmetics Formulation Development

ดูสูตรให้หน่อยคะ สารเข้ากันได้ไหม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Let's look at the recipe. Is the substance compatible?

Postby k.skincare8960 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:03 am

Skin type now has inflamed acne สิวอุดตัน Not sure if you are allergic to the mask or the pillowcase is not clean? There was a pimple bulging up without a head as well. I'm usually a person without acne. If it's up, it's been a long time. It's only been 3 months ago. up every day around the front frame I'm a person without makeup, usually use BHA using Complex Salicylic Acid (Powder, Water-Soluble) Use after washing your face. But the acne is still growing again. It's almost over. So I decided to change to make a face wash gel. The need to make a facial cleansing gel สิวอุดตัน Inflammation will be mixed Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release, Wash-Off) I think the properties would be better than the complex. But I read that Encapsulated Salicylic Acid Liquid is incompatible with these ingredients: Base: Aloe Vera Gel , Hyaluronic Gel thickener / Emulsifier : Pro Polymer , Light Cream Maker , Satin Mousse , Xantham Gum, Natural Organic thickener like this if using SugarThick increase the viscosity of the wash gel? Not sure if it's natural organic thickener formula Sulfate Free Shampoo 20% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release, Wash-Off) 3% SugarThick 1% Mild Preserved 1% Water 75% Can I mix it?
k.skincare8960

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: look at the recipe Is the substance compatible?

Postby k.skincare8960 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:40 am

wait for answer
k.skincare8960

Postby staff » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:55 am

Hello
The formula can be mixed but In case of continuous acne, usage rate Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release, Wash-Off) 3% may be too low, recommend considering 5-6.6%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby k.skincare8960 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:05 pm

if change from SugarThick to Xanthan Gum can I get it? and then add กลีเซอรีน Enter Adjust the formula Sulfate Free Shampoo 20% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release, Wash-Off) 6% Glycerin 10% Xanthan Gum 0.50% Mild Preserved 1% Water 62.50%
k.skincare8960

Postby staff » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:03 am

Hello, you can use Xanthan Gum To make the meat thick and viscous, you can add Glycerin can do it? But beware of overcharging. will make the bubble less
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby k.skincare8960 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:55 pm

thank you
k.skincare8960

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development