Cosmetics Formulation Development

DPHP / Perfect-C / Lip-Plumping

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

DPHP / Perfect-C / Lip-Plumping

Postby jan_nazyy » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:46 pm

Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) = 2% Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate ) = 5% Questions 1) These 2 according to the percentage written above. Can it be used together in the oil formula? 2) If there are 2 of these in the oil formula, you must put Vit E (not sure because the formula doesn't contain water), if you have to put it What percentage of the formula works? And not too greasy. 3) If you can put them together, what is the PH value of the oil in the formula?
jan_nazyy

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Lip Plumping

Postby jan_nazyy » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:01 pm

Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) wrote on the web that Put it in the lip as a Lip Plumping product. Question 1) How many percent of Lip Balm do you put, Lip Plumping how many percent? 2) Is this synthetic substance in your mouth harmless?
jan_nazyy

Re: DPHP / Perfect-C / Lip-Plumping

Postby staff » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:40 pm

Hello, I recommend 1-2% usage rate for lip plumping formula. In case of general lip balm formula, you don't need lip plumping efficiency. You don't need to use it.
2) Isn't this synthetic substance dangerous if it gets into your mouth?
It's safe to use.
Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) = 2% Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate ) = 5% Questions 1) These two are based on the percentage written above. Can they be used together in the oil formula?
Can they be used together in the same formula?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jan_nazyy » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:42 am

I didn't answer all the questions, I was waiting for a long time. I understand. but divided into topics to make it easier to ask what Please read it for me. out of province Will have to order and have to wait to answer the question again. You said you didn't want to repeat the question. How do you answer? Customers want to do as the website says as well. because I don't want to repeat the same Don't waste your time either. From the location of this thread, this question has not yet been answered. Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) = 2% Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate ) = 5% Question. 2) If there are 2 of these in the oil formula, you must put Vit E (not sure because the formula doesn't contain water), if you have to put it, you should put it What percentage of the formula works? And not too greasy. 3) If you can put them together, what is the PH value of the oil in the formula?
jan_nazyy

Please help me analyze the formula. I have made the meat separately.

Postby jan_nazyy » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:21 pm

Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) = 2% Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate ) = 5% Questions 1) If there are 2 of these in the oil formula, you must put Vit E (not sure because the formula doesn't contain water), if you have to put it, you should put it What percentage of the formula works? And not too greasy. 2) From the attachment that was sent. Picture of the product where the meat is made cloudy and then layered in stains. The side of the bottle looks weird, what could be causing it? Please analyze the formula for me. Perfect-C 5% DPHP 2% Vit E 1% the rest is Oil 3) According to formula number 2, oil should be clear or opaque if mixed correctly, thank you.
Attachments
S__79495208.jpg
สูตรที่ลองทำแล้วแยกชั้นค่ะ
S__79495208.jpg (191.2 KiB) Viewed 2782 times
jan_nazyy

Postby staff » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:39 pm

Hello
2) If there are 2 of these in the oil formula, you must put Vit E (not sure because there is no water in the formula), if you have to put it, you should put it What percentage of the formula works? And not too greasy
The reason why I want to put Vitamin E What is Vitamin E
3) PH value if put together? How much oil should be in the recipe?
If the formula does not contain water, then there is no pH value.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jan_nazyy » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:08 pm

that you want to enter Vit E because it is an oil formula. Understand that it will help prevent oxidizing. Prevent ingredient deterioration Slow down the rancid smell. The question is 1. If from the formula, do you recommend to put it? Or don't include it. 2. If it should, enter Vit E or should be added Rosemary Oleoresin Extract (ROE) , and if you want to add what percentage?
jan_nazyy

Please help me analyze the formula. I have made the meat separately.

Postby jan_nazyy » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:16 pm

Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) = 2% Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate ) = 5% Question 1) If there are 2 of these in the oil formula, you must add Vit E ? (Not sure because there is no water in the formula), if you have to put it, you should put it. What percentage of the formula works? And not too greasy. 2) From the attachment that was sent. Picture of the product where the meat is made cloudy and then layered in stains. The side of the bottle looks weird, what could be causing it? Please analyze the formula for me. Perfect-C 5% DPHP 2% Vit E 1% the rest is Oil 3) According to formula number 2, oil should be clear or opaque if mixed correctly 4) This recipe must prevent deteriorating or rancid ingredients by adding Vit E with ROE, if you should put both of them or not, and about how many percent, thank you
Attachments
S__79495208 (1).jpg
S__79495208 (1).jpg (191.2 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
jan_nazyy

Postby staff » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:32 am

Hello Vitamin E use to Antioxidant The oil in the formula uses only 0.1%, that's enough. More use cases will not result in Antioxidant oil in the formula can be more. As the member said that there is only oil in the formula (oil + DPHP + Perfect-C + Vitamin E ) suggest try adding Oil Blender 2% to help solder so that there is no separation of oils. In the mixing process, warm (70-80 degrees) and blend until everything is completely dissolved.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby staff » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:36 am

Notice to members connected questions Please inquire within the same thread only. Please refrain from starting a new thread.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development