Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนเช็คสูตร ครีมรองพื้น อยากให้เกลี่ยง่ายขึ้นและสีไม่แยก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the formula of foundation cream. I want it to be easier to spread and the color doesn't separate.

Postby dallas10000 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:23 am

Help check the formula of foundation cream. If you want it to be easier to blend and the colors are not separated, you should add LipidSoft™ Lite and LipidSoft™ Disperse and if using, how many percentages should I use in this formula? And according to this formula, SPF 25 PA ++, right? Myskinrecipes? Ingredients: Foundation Aqua 55.5% Cetearyl Alcohol 4% Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 3% Zinc Oxide 4% ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE 6.5% Titanium Dioxide [nano] 4% Color 0.5% Glycerin 10% Phenoxyethanol 1% Silk Mica 5.5% Talc 6% Thank you.
dallas10000

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula of foundation cream. I want it to be easier to spread and the color is not bright.

Postby staff » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:56 am

Hello, this recipe cannot be mixed. Adjust as follows. As for Aqua water, complete 100% Glycerin 3% Phenoxyethanol 1% oil Warp Cream Maker XL 10% Cyclomethicone 20% Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 1% Zinc Oxide 4% ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE 6.5% Titanium Dioxide [nano] 4% Color 0.5% Silk Mica 5.5% Talc 6% Blending Step Blend the parts of the water together. Blend the parts of the oil together. while spinning part of the oil To gradually add part of the water. (Do not reverse) If you want to be more durable / waterproof, consider adding Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) 5-10%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please check the formula of foundation cream. I want it to be easier to spread and the color is not bright.

Postby dallas10000 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Do you have to heat it? And if you have to heat it, how many degrees should it be? Thank you.
dallas10000

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:46 am

Hello, the recipe does not require heat. Mixing process as instructed
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development