Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรแชมพูเนื้อแยกเป็นชั้นและ มีตะกอน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help to look at the shampoo formula, separate layers and have sediments.

Postby ung343 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:32 am

Hello, I would like to ask about the shampoo formula. Who has encountered problems after mixing, please recommend. 1. Shampoo separates and precipitates 2. Strong smell and oily hair 3. When you put the ph adjuster and it has a long foaming reaction (insert only 0.01 %) I don't know if it's dangerous or not, I have to leave it for 1 night feeling hot on the scalp As for us, we have used it many times, twice a week, after a little itching, I don't know if it's dangerous or not. The results are satisfied with having a new baby. Please help me to look at the recipe. I think I will cut the karasyn out to cut off the pungent smell. Note: in the mix Do it at room temperature. shampoo formula ingredients WaterLock 2% Albumin ผงไข่ขาว 0.5% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% Kerasyn™ (L-Cysteine, 100%) 1% Citric Acid (High Purity, Anhydrous) - adjust ph 0.01% Silicone Hi-Cond 2% Hair Collagen (Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Collagen) 2% Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor Cyclomethicone ) 5% Condi-B5™ (Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride) 1% SugarThick™ (สร้างเนื้อเจลสำหรับสบู่/แชมพู) 3% Poly-Conditioner Pro (400 mPa.s) 2% SulFoam™ (Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate) 25% Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coco Betaine) 10% Onion 1% Guava leaf extract + Butterfly pea 10% (solution Propylene Glycol ) 1: 1.5-1:1 น้ำกลั่น fill 100%, thank you very much.
ung343

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help to see the shampoo formula is separated into layers and has sediment.

Postby staff » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:20 pm

Hello, what kind of precipitation is? Is it a sediment powder at the bottom of the liquid? And after adjusting how much?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help to see the shampoo formula is separated into layers and has sediment.

Postby ung343 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:29 pm

Dear team Sediment is water. But separated into 3 layers, the top layer is a layer of shampoo, about 90% green, the middle layer is colored water เขียวเข้ม like herbal juice extract 5 % The bottom layer of the bottom of the bottle is a light green layer to off-white 5% original PH value=5.5 use Citric Acid adjust PH but adjust once It was very foamy, didn't adjust it. The PH measurement still didn't change (I saw that the PH was close to 6, so I didn't adjust the PH more). So I found this kind of thing. Thank you very much.
ung343

Postby staff » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:52 am

Hello, from the formula, all the ingredients that the company sells Can be mixed together, no problem. Classification will come from the ingredients that members prepare and add to the recipe.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ung343 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:24 am

Please suggest a substitute Kerasyn™ (L-Cysteine, 100%) due to the strong smell of sulfur. So I want to cut it out. Thank you very much.
ung343

Postby staff » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:51 pm

Hello, for active substances there are no substances that can be directly substituted for each other as each active substance has characteristics/properties. different, more or less, in the case of the member's formula The team recommends cutting it out. The formula also contains quite a lot of other hair nourishing ingredients.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development