Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนช่วยดู ส่วนผสมครับ จะลองสั่งผลิต ขอบคุณครับ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please help to see the ingredients. I will try to order. Thank you.

Postby wissanu_com » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:08 am

Please help to see if you can put it in this list or not, thank you. Ratio % Azelaic Acid (Liquid Azelaic™) 10 Niacinamide 10 Witch Hazel (Distillate - Alcohol Free, Paraben Free) 20 4D Hyaluronic Acid 4 Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) 4 L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 3 DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 3 Calendula Extract (Water Soluble) 3 ( Syn-Ake eq.) Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate 3 Z-White™ 1 VersaMoist™ (PEG/​PPG-14/​7 Dimethyl Ether) 2.5 Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) (1000ppm Solution) 2 Phospholipid 2 Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 1.5 Phenoxyethanol SA (eq. Optiphen Plus ) 1 Deoxyarbutin (D-Arbutin) 1 20nm Silver Pure™ 1 Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 1.2 TXC™ (Cetyl Tranexamate HCl) 1 Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) (Powder) 0.3 Triethanolamine 99% 0.1 Para-Preserve (eq. Phenonip P4) 0.5 น้ำกลั่น anhydrous Leaven 24.90 Thank you ** I think the customer uses only one serum. don't have to fit in another Is it possible? Thank you**
wissanu_com

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help to see the ingredients. I will try to order. Thank you.

Postby staff » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:11 pm

Hello, in case of ordering production, you can send the production formula into the system. The RD staff on the factory side will adjust the formula accordingly and be able to produce it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis