Fragrance Formulation Development

หัวน้ำหอมผสมทำเทียนหอม

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

The incense is used to make scented candles.

Postby methus.siri » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:14 pm

Hello, please allow me to ask 1. หัวน้ำหอม in category SCENT> น้ำหอม Can this finished product be used to make scented candles? 2. If you need water หัวน้ำหอม to be produced as น้ำหอม spray, can be mixed with water. แอลกอฮอล์ for making น้ำหอม and หัวน้ำหอม How is this หัวน้ำหอม different from? หัวน้ำหอม in the category SCENT>Ingredients น้ำหอม ? 3.To mix soy wax and Beeswax together to make a scented candle. What ratio should I use in order to have the best scent diffusion? / If I add Paraffin will help. Let the smell spread even better? I bought it as Bescent scent. Thank you in advance :D :D
This answer received thanks from: barbz.banchaikhong
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
methus.siri

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Mixed perfume to make scented candles

Postby methus.siri » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:23 pm

Hello, please allow me to ask 1. หัวน้ำหอม in category SCENT> น้ำหอม Can this finished product be used to make scented candles? 2. If you need water หัวน้ำหอม to produce น้ำหอม spray, can be mixed with water. แอลกอฮอล์ for making น้ำหอม and หัวน้ำหอม How is this หัวน้ำหอม different from หัวน้ำหอม in SCENT>Ingredients น้ำหอม ? 3.To mix soy wax and Beeswax together to make a scented candle. What ratio should I use in order to have the best scent diffusion? / If I add Paraffin will help. Let the smell spread even better? I bought it as Bescent scent. Thank you in advance :D :D
This answer received thanks from: barbz.banchaikhong
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
methus.siri

From thanks :: 2 Times

Re: Perfume incense used to make scented candles

Postby staff » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:38 am

Hello. 1. Can you do it? But some may be smoke when burning น้ำหอม is the raw material that is mixed together to become น้ำหอม finished. 3. The team has no experience in making scented candles The proportion of members must try to adjust it. As far as I know, choosing a wax with a low melting point will help the candles to last longer, but that doesn't matter. odor distribution efficiency
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development