Cosmetics Formulation Development

Versa-Film และ FlashTenser™ (Quick Skin Tenser)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Versa-Film and FlashTenser™ (Quick Skin Tenser)

Postby nutcharat4 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:57 pm

I would like to know the difference between Versa-Film and FlashTenser™ (Quick Skin Tenser) 1 Both of these products give instant lifting effect right? Which one gives a better lifting effect? 3 and that says FlashTenser™ (Quick Skin Tenser) In case of using very high quantity, it may make make-up more difficult to stick to the skin. Mixing percentage is considered high until make-up. It doesn't stick to the skin. 4 and these two, how are they different? And let me ask another question. Mixing the substance out and having a foul smell of some substance. But it's an important one that can't be ruled out. How can I fix the smell? Please suggest.
nutcharat4

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Versa-Film and FlashTenser™ (Quick Skin Tenser)

Postby staff » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:15 pm

Hello, if you focus on ยกกระชับผิว Instant Use FlashTenser™ (Quick Skin Tenser) would be more appropriate. There is also a portion of oil. does not affect the efficiency of FlashTenser™ (Quick Skin Tenser) , using at a rate of 5%, no problem with make-up, the formula smells from the ingredients, if it's not very strong, it's recommended to try. Odor-Kill 1% helps absorb odor.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development