Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับสีแดงสด สีครีมมุก และสารเพิ่มฟอง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about bright red, pearl cream color and foaming agent.

Postby patsarant » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:22 pm

Please inquire. 1. I want to make a fresh red bubble bar. I bought bright red mica and natural red. And it's pink, it's not very red, is there any other bright red color, would you recommend? I want both mica powder and water soluble. Try using powdered food coloring and it will stick. 2. I want mica, pearl cream color, fine texture, size A. Please help the team to recommend which one is good. Try searching for information in the thread. The team recommends using this instead of Sls slsa https://www.myskinrecipes.com/shop/ สารชะล้าง -from amino acid-amino-acid- surfactant /2218-sodium-lauroyl-sarcosinate.html I don't know if it can be mixed with dry ingredients or not, or do I have to mix it with water or something first? Or is there another better one to recommend? Thank you in advance
patsarant

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about bright red, pearl cream color and foaming agent.

Postby staff » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:13 am

Hello, I'm sorry, but the team can't recommend the color scheme. I recommend you try to buy a sample size (smallest) to try many colors Cond-Foam™ ( Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Powder) is in powder form. Not sure if members want to make products. What shape does it come in? Bubble bar means it's a bar of soap or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development