Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนเช็คสูตร Serum ให้หน่อยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the serum formula for me.

Postby knat.ph » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Hello, I would like to ask about the recipe :D 1. Can this formula be used on sensitive skin ?? :D 2. Is the texture of the product too sticky ?? (I don't want to leave a film stain on the skin) :D 3. I want a serum that is light on the skin. Is the formula appropriate or not?? :D 4.Which part should be cut or added? For sensitive skin? Ume Extract 4% Repair Activator™ Powder 1% PiteraEx 1% Snail Secretion เมือกหอยทาก 3% Safe-B3 10% Pure MSM 3% Willow Bark 5% Pure Succinic 1% beta glucan 3% Natural Betaine 3% Cerasoft 2% VersaMoist 2% MOIST24 5% Satin Cream Maker 1.5% Xanthan Gum 1% Odor Kill 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide DMI 3% น้ำกลั่น 49.5% total 100%
knat.ph

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check serum formula for me.

Postby staff » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:28 pm

Hello
1. Can this formula be used on sensitive skin? ??
Willow Bark looks like ผลัดเซลล์ผิว , the usage rate is high. There is a chance of skin irritation. skin irritation It's not about losing, which is a different matter. So I can't answer whether I lose or not.
:D 2. Is the meat of the product too gooey?? (I don't want to leave a film stain on the skin) :D 3. Want a serum that is light on the skin. Is the formula appropriate? ??
Can the formula be mixed? Stickiness is a matter of individuality. If dry skin, such as dry skin, may feel that the concentration is insufficient. If your skin is oily, it may feel greasy. therefore have to try Then gradually adjust the formula to suit the desired skin texture.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development