Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการนำสินค้าไป re packaging

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about repackaging the product

Postby nwonghakaeo68 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:23 pm

If I order products from the shop Notify the FDA with the shop already. by ordering production in large quantities Then it will be divided into smaller own products as well as making new packaging (change a new bottle. type a new designed sticker) but still keep various descriptions as before, such as ordering 1000 grams of lotion and then sharing them in a bottle that doesn't have a form in the packaging of the shop, 100 grams per bottle (because the shop telling you not to bring external packaging to be packed in the production process) What is the procedure? Do I have to write down the new FDA number or not? Thank you very much.
nwonghakaeo68

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about repackaging the product

Postby staff » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:05 pm

Hello, I recommend you to inform the company to pack it for you. It will be the easiest. cause because in accordance with the requirements of the FDA, packing outside the production site Must submit a notification to the FDA first by the place of packing. Must be registered as a cosmetic production place as well. The number can be registered as the original number, but on the label must provide additional information as to where to pack it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Question about repackaging the product

Postby nwonghakaeo68 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:11 pm

Thank you very much
nwonghakaeo68

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development