Cosmetics Formulation Development

สั่งผลิตขาย Salicylic Acid Gel, For Oily-Skin

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Order to produce and sell Salicylic Acid Gel, For Oily-Skin.

Postby pattypatty359 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:48 pm

has ordered a successful formula to use Salicylic Acid Gel, For Oily-Skin so I want to order it and sell it. I have the following questions: 1. If the water comes to sell Can I change or design the stickers attached in the packaging? I want to design it myself (make more boxes) but still keep the company's information in every letter The production and expiration date will only be 1 year or not (or is it valid for 2 years)?
pattypatty359

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Order to produce and sell Salicylic Acid Gel, For Oily-Skin.

Postby staff » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:36 am

Hello, according to the requirements of the FDA in the case of changing the name or brand of the product. There must be a new FDA notification, which the member Can order production by notifying FDA by clicking on Submit cosmetic order formulation and select "secret formula" and fill in the desired formula to be produced. (In case of wanting to be the same as Salicylic Acid Gel, For Oily-Skin , you can fill it in according to the above formula) The packaging can be smaller than 50ml, depending on the size of the packaging that members send in.) The age of the product depends on the formula. In the case of the formula mentioned here, the shelf life is 2 years as shown in the picture.
Attachments
2021-01-30_10-36-03.png
2021-01-30_10-36-03.png (821.37 KiB) Viewed 1237 times
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Order to produce and sell Salicylic Acid Gel, For Oily-Skin.

Postby pattypatty359 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:09 pm

thank you
pattypatty359

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development