Cosmetics Formulation Development

บำรุงผม พัฒนาสูตรทรีทเม้นท์บำรุงผม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Nourish hair, develop hair treatment formulas

Postby arthitathom » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:07 am

Hello, I would like to ask about the development of hair treatment formula if you want KeraStraight This recipe is already Hydrolyzed Keratin (Powder) and hydrolized silk, can I add it? Example formula 1. BTAC 3% 2. Cetearyl Alcohol 3% 3. Silicone Hi-Cond 1% 4. Vitamin B5 1% 5. Poly-Conditioner Eco 1% 6. KeraStraight™ 20% 7. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 8. Water the rest to complete 100% Step: Mix 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 heated 70-80 degrees as well. Set aside to cool not more than 40 degrees, then add 6 and blend well. And this formula is used to marinate the hair only, no need to clip, right? And is there any other substance to recommend? For hair, I want my hair to look better from the first use. Price 1990. How much is the secret formula produced? This formula is given by the company that does the test / clinical trials. right? with additional cost Is there a license for the production of the formula?
arthitathom

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Hair nourishment, hair treatment formula development

Postby staff » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:27 pm

Hello
Hydrolyzed Keratin (Powder) and hydrolized silk, can I add it?
can be added to formulas. but has limited benefits The reason is because the straightening formula is a washed-out formula. which in the rinse formula Ingredients that serve to nourish hair If there is no positive charge will provide limited benefits Because it was washed out of the hair in no time, according to the recommended hair straightening formula. Should try to test the functionality first. And adjust after testing. However, the company does not produce Hair straightening products. Sorry if you want to make such a formula. Will have to bother ordering the ingredients to do it myself.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development