Cosmetics Formulation Development

Perfect c กับ safe b3

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Perfect c with safe b3

Postby jan_nazyy » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:43 pm

Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Fine) vs Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) These two can't be mixed in the same formula The question is 1. What if the formula is different, for example Safe-B3 ™ in the serum followed by vit c in oil, can I apply like this? The source told me to wait. vit c absorbed first but วิตซี It's in the oil, you have to apply it after the serum. Please give me some advice 3. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) vs. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) which one is better for skin? And how is it different?
jan_nazyy

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Perfect c and safe b3

Postby jan_nazyy » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:35 pm

Sorry, I gave you the wrong information. vit c is this one. Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate )
jan_nazyy

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Perfect c and safe b3

Postby staff » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:06 pm

Hello
1. What if different formulas, for example Safe-B3 ? Safe-B3 ™ in serum followed by vit c In oil, can I apply like this?
can use different formula, no problem, these 2 ingredients will There is a problem when mixed into the same formula only
2. If you can apply, how to apply? For example, apply 15 minutes apart. Some sources say to wait. vit c absorbed first but วิตซี It is in the oil, must be applied after the serum. Please give me some advice
No problem, feel free to contact me.
3. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) vs. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) which one is better for skin? And how is it different?
different from the source of production. It is recommended to choose according to the cost limitation of the developed product.
Sorry Giving wrong information in. vit c is this one. Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate )
Yes, according to the information above.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development