Cosmetics Formulation Development

เรื่องสีของสารละลายsilver nano soluton 2000ppm

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Color of silver nano soluton 2000ppm solution

Postby trivichien » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:53 pm

have ordered silver nano solution 2000ppm has been made several times. By dissolved in the past pure water, when dissolved, there will be no color. But the last time the product was received on January 26, when it was melted, it turned into a light purple color. Will ask if there is a problem with the action of the solution or not. Please help me answer. Thank you very much.
trivichien

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: color of silver nano soluton 2000ppm solution

Postby staff » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:58 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire. I don't know where to dissolve. And the ingredients that are imported to dissolve together, is there any salt in it or not? Nano Silver Solution (2000ppm, Colorless Solution) will be problematic with any type of salt (or any solution containing any form of salt).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby trivichien » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:05 pm

Dissolve it in normal tap water every time as in the past and it can be used with good results as usual. In the past, after thawing, there was no color, but the last time I ordered 800g and 160g respectively. After thawing, it turns light gray to dark gray, and after 1-2 days set aside, it settles into a gray stain at the bottom of the storage container and the solution becomes clearer. Ask if the solution is still effective for normal disinfection. and have any suggestions that should be corrected?
trivichien

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:42 pm

Hello, due to the mixing process No component measurements Especially the water used, so it's difficult to answer, but it's speculated that it's caused by the salt dissolved in tap water. abnormally high in this period (It happened about 30 days ago, now it's better. But the salt level has not returned to normal. According to the news that the government informs), which the amount of salt is high It reacts with silver to precipitate. Mixing like this, members need to use DI water ( TDS is lowest or should be at 0) so that there is no solution. any in the water It reacts with the ingredients
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development