Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรค่ะ กันแดดทาหน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the formula. Sunscreen. Apply on your face.

Postby fernananan » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:31 am

I want to mix sunscreen for my own use, but I want to send the formula to the manufacturing company by ordering at the minimum price set by the company. I want the staff to help me check the formula I want to send to produce first if it's appropriate or not. no SPF Protect Ultra 22.5% lipid soft lite 10% Warp Cream Maker XL 5% Zinc Oxide 35 nm liquid 5% Titanium Dioxide 15 nm liquid 5% PMMA Booster 5% SelectSorb 5% WaterGuard Lite 3% Ectoin 2% L-Carnosine 1% Ethyl Ferulate 1% Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone a1%)1% Pure EGCG 1% Magnesium Sulfate 1% QuikBlur 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Allantoin 0.5% beige Iron Oxide 0.4 % remaining water 1) I want a waterproof formula should be used. WaterGuard or Polyethylene Wax (soft) is it better? 2) sebum absorbent SelectSorb is this right? 3) Are there any substances that are at risk of clogging? 4) Is the formula suitable or not? If not, please disturb the way. The staff help to adjust the recipe for me. 5)Want to send the formula to the company, use PMMA Booster The company will send to the lab to check spf and pa for free, right? 6) Will the company calculate the spf and pa value for you to see first? 7) I just want to use it myself. Look before sending the recipe to choose directly. Is it a test formula? Thank you in advance
fernananan

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula. Sunscreen for face.

Postby staff » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:23 pm

Hello, in case of ordering, can you send me the formula? factory staff will adjust the formula accordingly and can produce it for myself
1) I want the waterproof formula should be used WaterGuard or Polyethylene Wax (soft)better
Wax leaves a little greasy. But it is better waterproof, but WareGuard is not greasy. But the waterproof performance is lower.
2)Oil absorbent used SelectSorb suitable?
Can it be used
3)Is there any substance that is at risk of clogging?
sunscreen If used clean completely there will be no problem But if left on the skin There will be a risk of clogging. some ingredients Will be more difficult to wash off than common ingredients such as Polyethylene Wax due to its waterproof characteristics. these ingredients Can clog pores. If you can't wash it out
5)Want to send recipe to company, use PMMA Booster The company will send to the lab to check spf and pa for free, right? 6) Will the company calculate the spf and pa for you to see first? Because if the spf pa doesn't reach, we can edit the formula first
to check for free, but we have to send 100 grams of samples to check. SPF is difficult to calculate, only approximate. from the previously measured from the ingredients used in the recipe But important variables that cause the values not to match the expected calculations, such as the other ingredients in the formula and the interaction of สารกันแดด (in the case of members, in this formula, use สารกันแดด which usually will be able to work together To make the value higher)
7) I just want to use it myself. Look before sending the recipe to choose directly. Is it a test formula
?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development