Make-up Recipes

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรลิปสติก(ลิปบาร์มแบบแท่ง) ให้หน่อยนะคะ

share your make-up formulations

Please help me see the formula of lipstick (lip bar) for me.

Postby knwnamfon » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:26 pm

Hello, can you help me to see the formula of lipstick (lip bar) for me? vegetarian and used as a natural powder color I made it myself. Use it as a fresh beetroot. It is baked and ground into a powder which can then be dissolved in water. But there may be sediment left, so I will use a filtering method before putting it on the lipstick. In which the lip we have chosen the ingredients and ratio as follows: 100% is 16 g, which is about 3 bars. Carnauba Wax 9% Candelilla Wax 13% shea butter 18% Jojoba Oil 12% Oil โรสฮิป 11% น้ำมันมะพร้าว Cold Pressed 8% Castor Oil 11% Powder สีจากธรรมชาติ 17% Vitamin E Acetate 1% 1. I would like to ask if this ratio is suitable for making lipstick or not? Can you give me some advice on where to add or reduce the ingredients? 2. Fear of powder สีธรรมชาติ Made by myself. สีธรรมชาติ This will blend with the lipstick body. Can it be the same? A messenger is required. Water Balm will it come out clear? 3. There are other substances from the shop that are recommended. That makes the lipstick more effective? In terms of form, texture, color, maintenance, color durability. Please advise if you are a vegetarian or someone who is vegan can use it. I will use it to make a senior project. Thank you very much.
knwnamfon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me see the formula of lipstick (lip bar) for me.

Postby knwnamfon » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:41 pm

[quote="knwnamfon"]Hello! Please help me to see the formula of lipstick (lip bar) for me. I will make a lip bar. vegetarian and used as a natural powder color I made it myself. Use it as a fresh beetroot. It is baked and then ground into a powder, which can then be dissolved in water. But there may be sediment left, so I will use a filtering method before putting it on the lipstick. In which the lip we have chosen the ingredients and ratio as follows: 100% is 16 g, which is about 3 bars. Carnauba Wax 9% Candelilla Wax 13% shea butter 18% Jojoba Oil 12% Oil โรสฮิป 11% น้ำมันมะพร้าว Cold Pressed 8% Castor Oil 11% Powder สีจากธรรมชาติ Handmade 17% Vitamin E Acetate 1% 1. I would like to ask if this ratio is suitable for making lipstick sticks? Can you give me some advice on where to add or reduce the ingredients? 2. Fear of powder สีธรรมชาติ made by myself. สีธรรมชาติ will blend with the lipstick body. Can it be the same? A messenger is required. Water Balm , will the color be clear? 3. There are other substances from the shop that are recommended. That makes the lipstick more effective? In terms of form, texture, color, nourishment, color longevity. Please advise if you are a vegetarian or someone who is vegan can use it. I will use it to make a senior project. Thank you very much
knwnamfon

Postby knwnamfon » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:19 am

I'm still waiting for an answer.
knwnamfon

Postby staff » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:26 pm

Hello สีธรรมชาติ will disperse in water. Yes, must coordinate. Water Balm because the formula must contain water as well. The group of ingredients that help make the lip color more beautiful and last longer are chemical, no. derived from nature Water Balm , it's not 100% natural, it's chemically processed too.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Make-up Recipes