Cosmetics Formulation Development

สเปรย์ฉีดผมหอม+นุ่มลื่น แต่ไม่เหนียว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Fragrant hair spray + soft, smooth, but not sticky.

Postby mildjry123 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:42 pm

I want to make a long lasting scented hair spray. Open and read many websites, just use น้ำกลั่น with the body น้ำหอม can mix together, can you do it differently until น้ำหอม injected, or should I use any additional substance?
mildjry123

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Fragrant hair spray

Postby mildjry123 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:31 pm

If you want, fragrant + smooth hair spray But it's not sticky and doesn't make my hair oily. long lasting scent Can I have this recipe? Pure Keratin 2% Vitamin B5 . 2% หัวน้ำหอม . 25% น้ำกลั่น . 20% Ethyl Alcohol 41% 12 H Fix. 10% and if a substance that makes hair slippery is there any recommended substitute?2 The one you put on the top? / Recommend scent น้ำหอม suitable for hair spray. yes Or where can I go to try smelling it?
mildjry123

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Fragrant hair spray + soft, smooth, but not sticky.

Postby staff » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:08 pm

Hello, I recommend you to adjust as follows. Part A: Ethyl Alcohol 80% น้ำหอม 3% 12H Fix 2% Part B: Pure Keratin 2% Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 0.5% Poly-Conditioner Easy 1% water, the rest to complete 100%, heat part A 60 -70 degrees, blend until dissolved until clear, mix B together, then add A to B, mix well. The formula must be tested. If there is a problem with mixing, cloudy or separate layers, the recipe may need to be adjusted.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development